MULTIPLE CARS CATCH FIRE AT DISNEYLAND PARKING GARAGE

NobodyElse

Original Poster
Story Here.

"Multiple cars caught fire at a popular parking garage for Disneyland guests Monday afternoon, according to officials.

The Anaheim Fire Department said five to six cars were on fire at the Mickey and Friends parking structure."

TP2000

What's interesting is that the Register is reporting the fire was on the second level where CM's park, and shows photos of groups of uniformed CM's waiting to get back to their cars in the structure. Since when do they let uniformed CM's park in Mickey & Friends?

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Thoughts and prayers to the victims of this sensless tragedy.
21842475.jpg

George Lucas on a Bench

I believe this was ISIS targeting the new preferred parking.

I was just there yesterday. Illegally parked next to the exit because there were no available spaces, but there nonetheless. I'm glad I was able to experience the parking garage one last time.

Old Mouseketeer

What's interesting is that the Register is reporting the fire was on the second level where CM's park, and shows photos of groups of uniformed CM's waiting to get back to their cars in the structure. Since when do they let uniformed CM's park in Mickey & Friends?

Every day. CMs can usually access the North side of the 2nd Floor (Daisy) in the morning from the Ball lot. My Bothan spies report that Ball CM lot was reopened somewhere around 7 pm. The CM shuttles from near Toontown and Indy started running again just after 8 pm and simultaneously CMs were able to access their cars and leave from all but two rows of Daisy. Managers were communicating with varying levels of knowledge to CMs in areas on the NW of the park and other departments where CMs have coded access to Ball CM lot. Some CMs were given round trip taxi vouchers even outside of Orange County.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom