1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

multi quote

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Announcements' started by matt9112, Jun 10, 2017.

1. matt9112

matt9112 Well-Known Member

can somebody tell me how to use the feature?

DfromATX likes this.
  2. mousehockey37

mousehockey37 Well-Known Member

Pretty simple. If a few of us post things you want to comment on in 1 message, instead of hitting reply, you hit +Quote. Then when you go to the bottom of the screen in the thread, you hit the "insert quotes" button and it will load on the comments you +Quoted.

If you just want to quote a sentence or 2 from multiple posts, you just click/drag/highlight the portions you want to quote and when you stop, you'll see a small box come up that says +Quote or Reply. Hit the +Quote and do as above with the "insert quotes".

3. AndyS2992

AndyS2992 Well-Known Member

I just press 'reply' on all the comments I want to respond to in one post and they all pop up in the comment box anyway, I don't really see the point in the multiquote button personally.

4. Goofyernmost

Goofyernmost Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that send you to the bottom of the page every time? Then you have to scroll back up to rejoin the unread posts. The Quote option will leave you where you are until you reach the bottom of the page where you can call them up or continue on until you are done quoting?

AndyS2992 likes this.
  5. AndyS2992

AndyS2992 Well-Known Member

Wait..You're right, I hadn't even noticed it did that. :confused: