multi quote

mousehockey37

Pretty simple. If a few of us post things you want to comment on in 1 message, instead of hitting reply, you hit +Quote. Then when you go to the bottom of the screen in the thread, you hit the "insert quotes" button and it will load on the comments you +Quoted.

If you just want to quote a sentence or 2 from multiple posts, you just click/drag/highlight the portions you want to quote and when you stop, you'll see a small box come up that says +Quote or Reply. Hit the +Quote and do as above with the "insert quotes".

AndyS2992

I just press 'reply' on all the comments I want to respond to in one post and they all pop up in the comment box anyway, I don't really see the point in the multiquote button personally.

Goofyernmost

I just press 'reply' on all the comments I want to respond to in one post and they all pop up in the comment box anyway, I don't really see the point in the multiquote button personally.
Wouldn't that send you to the bottom of the page every time? Then you have to scroll back up to rejoin the unread posts. The Quote option will leave you where you are until you reach the bottom of the page where you can call them up or continue on until you are done quoting?

AndyS2992

Wouldn't that send you to the bottom of the page every time? Then you have to scroll back up to rejoin the unread posts. The Quote option will leave you where you are until you reach the bottom of the page where you can call them up or continue on until you are done quoting?
Wait..You're right, I hadn't even noticed it did that. :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom