Mulch Sweat & Shears end of run?

roj2323

This isn't surprising. The backstage area they store the truck and trailer in is going to be demolished for Toy story land. The garage is to the right of the prop workshop.

Last edited:

YodaMan

I think it's pretty crazy that this is going away, along with Osborne lights and they haven't even announced the closing of One mans dream or mermaid yet.

Give it time. I still don't know if there's any firm rumor on what's happening with Mermaid, but everyone seems to agree that OMD basically has to be demo'd. Based on the backlash on the board already, I imagine they're waiting to announce it until the last possible second. And based on last year, it seems like end-of-business at end-of-week seems to be their favorite time to announce "let's hide this under the rug" closures. Betting we hear about it either later today or some time next Friday.

YodaMan

And one more comment: Anyone know the significance of October 10? Seems a little odd to continue them just a smidge past the start of the fiscal year. Is that date related to a contract with the band? Is that when they'll start to demo the backstage area where their truck, etc is held? Is some new entertainment coming that doesn't start until after the 10th which is why they're keeping them until then (Launch Bay? Villains show? Something else entirely?)?

note2001

And one more comment: Anyone know the significance of October 10? Seems a little odd to continue them just a smidge past the start of the fiscal year. Is that date related to a contract with the band? Is that when they'll start to demo the backstage area where their truck, etc is held? Is some new entertainment coming that doesn't start until after the 10th which is why they're keeping them until then (Launch Bay? Villains show? Something else entirely?)?
30 day notice?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom