Msep

MUTZIE77

Original Poster
Finally after all these years I got to see MSEP! On my first trip back in 2001 I just missed seeing it by a few days. I loved everything about it. I like the upbeat music and the floats were amazing as well. However, as much as I liked this parade, Spectromagic is still top dog in my book.

MKCP 1985

fair enough :wave:

There are parts of each that I would trade for the other, but they are two awesome parades in their own rights. :king:

Glad you liked it. :)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Finally after all these years I got to see MSEP! On my first trip back in 2001 I just missed seeing it by a few days. I loved everything about it. I like the upbeat music and the floats were amazing as well. However, as much as I liked this parade, Spectromagic is still top dog in my book.

No doubt msep is great.... but... its spectro all the way for me :sohappy:

I miss Jiminy :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Ilovewishes

We saw MSEP for the first time last week (just back from a 2 week stay on site - horrible withdrawal symptoms!).

I bopped around to the music but I missed singing along to Spectro. And although I loved the floats, I did wonder how many of the kids would be familiar with them, particularly Pete's Dragon (which was my fave).

And is it just me or is MSEP a lot darker than Spectro? The people who walk the parade don't have as many lights on them as they do at Spectro and it made them quite difficult to see.:shrug:

Overall, I enjoyed it but I'm a Spectro fan at heart and can't wait for it to come back!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom