Mr Lightbeer to retire shock

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Well on what seems to be a day for announcements,I have one myself.I have been requested to lets just say "take it easy on the other members"so from now on I will no longer be the Mr Lightbeer you have all loved to despise.From now on I will be Mr Sensible,for my final sarcastic comment I'd just like to say to my friend Jay Rod,you forgot to mention you're one crap speller in your "what may turn out to be your obituary if your maiden flight is not a success".

yours

Mr C.B.Lightbeer

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 110

jay_london

Originally posted by Seano846
Shall we let the people decide?;) :D :rolleyes:

Oh please no more polls I won the last one and had to give it up cos everyone got the hump. Such bad sports. So no more polls or elections I couldn't bare to have to resign for a second time.

jay_london

Originally posted by Seano846
"Did we give in when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"
-James Belushi

No but I think we have given up, the Germans should be running the UK withinthe next couple of years.:mad:

jay

Tramp

Perhaps we should start a pool.....(not a poll)...among ourselves to see who best comes close to the exact time that Mr. Sensible breaks down and morphs back into that cranky grumbler that we've come to love.
Maybe, if we are lucky, it would be in response to THIS post!

Seano846

Originally posted by Tramp
Perhaps we should start a pool.....(not a poll)...among ourselves to see who best comes close to the exact time that Mr. Sensible breaks down and morphs back into that cranky grumbler that we've come to love.
Maybe, if we are lucky, it would be in response to THIS post!

I'll take the week after he returns from WDW

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
You guys do know that there is an option to not display your name in the "CURRENTLY ACTIVE USERS" section on the front page? Some people who you think may not be around, are actualy around .... but hiding. :)

Tramp

Originally posted by wdwmagic
You guys do know that there is an option to not display your name in the "CURRENTLY ACTIVE USERS" section on the front page? Some people who you think may not be around, are actualy around .... but hiding. :)

Are you saying that our Mr. Lightbeer can be pulling a 007 on us and is in our presence incognito?
Can a person do this and still post messages?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom