Moving to Florida

HMGhost13

Original Poster
ok my sister and i (ages 21 and 18 at the time of the move) will be moving to the Kissimmee/St.Cloud/Orlando area wiothin the next 12 months.

i've been looking at a relatively cheap ($660 or $330 a pieace rent) apartment in the Terra Vista (i think can't remember off hand).

i know it's a year away but there is major planning involved. my parents want to move not too long after us (a few months to a year after).

any tips on the area (about 6 miles from WDW) and for us on our planning?

Frees Fan

Hey Ghost! I love the HM too. Anyway, I moved here from Virginia four months ago and love it. Just make sure you look at all the areas around Disney. Remember...try not to move into an area that's very crowded with tourists. I live in Metro West, which is near Universal. It's about 30 mins from WDW so it's not an issue for me. But, the main thing is to find something near your work. You can check out these sites for apartments: www.rent.com and www.apartmentguide.com

Good luck and if I can help, please let me know!

:wave:

HMGhost13

Original Poster
thanks.

we're using apartments.com and have found aboput 2-3 we like thus far. we'll keep looking until we finally settle.

nickan529

Move

If your Parrents are looking for a house you should check out celebration. It is awesome. You'll love it. Kinda Pricey though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom