Moving to Florida very soon...need help!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Original Poster
I just found out I'm going to be moving to this area in mid to late July. It's been a dream of mine for awhile, but was always contingent on securing a good job, which finally happened yesterday. The job starts in mid-August, so I'm up against a time crunch.

I was wondering if folks could give advice on places that rent fully-furnished apartments? I have my own furniture but I'm thinking of going this route because my plan is to rent somewhere for a year, then look to buy. I don't want to buy right now because in such a short time, it doesn't seem like something to rush into.

I have done numerous google searches and can't seem to find any websites that would be a good starting point for this search. I know there are tons of fully furnished rentals in the area, I just can't seem to locate them!

nsmom

We recently moved to Florida and the rental market is very, very expensive. It's much cheaper to buy than rent. We were going to rent for awhile too, but had to buy since I can pay my mortgage and all my bills and is basically cheaper than renting a place.

71jason

Monterrey Lakes on Westwood Blvd. near Sea World. Good location, close to tourist area, but still feasible to commute to downtown.

Broadwater, at I-Drive and Westwood, might do fully furnished as well.

ishmael0316

I too am moving to central Florida very soon. I just accepted a teaching position in Ocoee. I also need to find a temporary place to stay. Any insight/recommendations would be welcome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom