• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Movies Previewed in Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater

bdinger

Original Poster
Does anyone have a complete (or partial list) of the movies that are previewed at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater? I've heard an audio loop online, and think it would be fun to check some of these movies out.

FigmentJedi

Advertisement
I think Plan 9 and Catwomen from the Moon are on there. Also, they have the old Tex Avery MGM short, The Cat Who Hated People on the loop.

I want to know why they can't add MORE movies to the loop. Sci Fi is the place where my little sister and I enjoy going out for a dinner without the parents (so they can enjoy a meal on their own). But when you sit down for a dinner, you end up watching the same loop over and over and over.

Anyone know the reason? Please let me know...

I want to know why they wouldn't have added to it or even changed it after all of these years?

But the Coca-Cola marinated Ribs is what keeps us going back...and the awesome theming!

I want to know why they can't add MORE movies to the loop. Sci Fi is the place where my little sister and I enjoy going out for a dinner without the parents (so they can enjoy a meal on their own). But when you sit down for a dinner, you end up watching the same loop over and over and over.

Anyone know the reason? Please let me know...

I want to know why they wouldn't have added to it or even changed it after all of these years?

But the Coca-Cola marinated Ribs is what keeps us going back...and the awesome theming!

Same here.. I don't understand it.

But in any case.. I love going there.

I haven't had the coca-cola ribs tho.. that sounds interesting!

btw ArielBelle, I like your location!!!!

LudwigVonDrake

I wish they would either change the loop or extend the one they have. It's too short and you end up watching it over and over :rolleyes:

I love the theming of the restaurant. I haven't had the coca cola ribs...sounds VERY interesting :)

aka_emilicious

I know positively Plan 9 from Outer Space is on the trailer mix because I always try to take a good picture.

Its the movie Johnny Depp makes in Ed Wood

Last time I checked, the loop was just over 47 minutes...that is some wait if you see the entire thing "over and over and over again" in one sitting.... I'm just sayin'
0:)

Last time I checked, the loop was just over 47 minutes...that is some wait if you see the entire thing "over and over and over again" in one sitting.... I'm just sayin'
0:)
I was thinking the same exact thing.

When I went there last, in November, we were there for about an hour and a half I think, and I only saw the complete loop once, which some scenes repeated that I already saw.

You must have a long wait there if you keep on seeing the entire thing over and over again.

Scooter

The loop is short for a reason...so you'll leave:lol:

If there was a 2 hour loop, everyone whould sit around for 2 hours.
They want you to eat and get out to make room for the next paying customers.

I know Plan 9 from Outer Space, IT Came From Outer Space, The Cat Who Hated People, the Tequilla Musical Sequence, Catwomen from the Moon, the Mars cartoon, I think it was called something like To Mars and Back, or something like that, the Incredible Growing Man... the Monster Beach Party one, and of course the Future news segments. I can think of others, but I can't remember their names. I haven't been in a while

MKCP 1985

another: Teenagers From Outer Space. The movie posters in the waiting area are of movies in the loop. I think but am not certain another is Attack of the 50 Foot Woman.

We are usually finishing up at just about the point when the loop is repeating. I've never been in there long enough to see anything a third time.

Tramp

We're always there long enuf for the film strip to loop. Honestly, what's the big deal? It's not like you're there to watch the 'submarine races.' :goodnevil

Number_6

The Amazing Colossal Man is up there. I know you at least see a segment of Robot Monster(It's the gorilla looking creature that has the tv looking thing for a head) and I think Frankenstein Meets the Spacemonster was one of them.

MKCP 1985

I think I've seen all those movies at one time or another in my life. Some of you may recall the magic shop on Main Street back in the late 70s and 80s. I bought this mask at the Magic Shop back then and, as it turns out, it appears in one of the film clips at the Sci-fi Theater. Click on the link.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d165/tramparoo/mask.jpg
only, in the movie that was the guy's actual face, with a little makeup. :lol:

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/plannine/plannine6.jpg

I wish they would either change the loop or extend the one they have. It's too short and you end up watching it over and over :rolleyes:

I love the theming of the restaurant. I haven't had the coca cola ribs...sounds VERY interesting :)
I agree...ideally, the loop ought to last about what it takes to complete a meal.

Because you asked for it...

My wife and I had to make sure we got the full list so we could make sure our collection of B "Horror" films was complete. So, here is everything in order, starting with the Cat that hated people... Enjoy!

NOTE: The movies are the ones not surrounded by ().

SciFi Dine-In
(The cat that hated people-Tex Avery)
The horror of party beach.
The Giant Gila monster
(-News of the future-)
(Self driving eletric car)
(The video phone)
(-Intermission- Beware of the blob)
(Buy the drink and keep the gkass)
(Sci-fi Identification)
(Coming attractions)
Frankenstein meets the space monster.
Plan 9 from outer space.
(Carbon Monoxide Warning)
(-News of the Future)
(Space Monkeys)
(Great balls of fire mix-up)
(Dom Dom Do Be Intermission)
(Scifi)
(Tom&Jerry)
(Space first mission to mars 2/2/2020)
Invasion of the saucer men.
Robot Monster
(NOtF)
(Automated Nursery)
(Intermission Circus food)
(SciFi)
(Coming Attr)
(Cat-women of the Moon. In startling 3d)
Missle to the moon.
(Disconnect Speaker)
(NOtF)
(Frying saucer)
(Purple People Eater Propaganda Mix)
"Space Patrol"
(Intermission - Alien)
(Scifi)
(Garco and WED)
(Think Tank vs Martian Theory Cartoon)
Devil girl from mars.
IT conquerd the the world.