News Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party coming to Magic Kingdom in the new year

TTA94

Wonder if this will debut early for this weekend? The blog mentioned special entertainment enhancements? FoF or HEA??

Kman101

Wonder if this will debut early for this weekend? The blog mentioned special entertainment enhancements? FoF or HEA??

And yet they couldn't replace MiSi until 2019? Shouldn't they have planned this better, shut it down earlier and converted it to debut for his birthday? Where's the planning anymore? lol (or how about opening his first dark ride attraction on his birthday? I guess it's opening in his "year long celebration")

Probably a pre-"parade" (I use that loosely) for FoF. Wouldn't we have heard about some of this if it were significant?

TTA94

And yet they couldn't replace MiSi until 2019? Shouldn't they have planned this better, shut it down earlier and converted it to debut for his birthday? Where's the planning anymore? lol (or how about opening his first dark ride attraction on his birthday? I guess it's opening in his "year long celebration")

Probably a pre-"parade" (I use that loosely) for FoF. Wouldn't we have heard about some of this if it were significant?

I think DL is getting a small parade for this. We will probably get a pre parade with Maybe one float (everyone’s favorite mirror castle float lol).

Last edited:

TTA94

I think the plan is to entice people to come to WDW between January and the opening of SWL and not put off a trip until then.

I’m sure every blogger and passholder will be at MK this weekend :rolleyes: hopefully not to the extent of capacity issues. Probably why they are spreading it out the whole weekend rather than one day.

Rteetz

I’m sure every blogger and passholder will be at MK this weekend :rolleyes: hopefully not to the extent of capacity issues. Probably why they are spreading it out the whole weekend rather than one day.
Personally I’m not seeing the issue here. Disney has new entertainment and a celebration so why wouldn’t people flock to that? That’s the whole point of Disney doing these things to get people there.

TTA94

Personally I’m not seeing the issue here. Disney has new entertainment and a celebration so why wouldn’t people flock to that? That’s the whole point of Disney doing these things to get people there.

Question is, Is this “new entertainment” worth dealing with the crowds rushing to get limited edition merchandise and cupcakes lol. There will be those waiting all day for a hopeful special HEA tag or projection show that likely will never happen lol.

Rteetz

Question is, Is this “new entertainment” worth dealing with the crowds rushing to get limited edition merchandise and cupcakes lol. There will be those waiting all day for a hopeful special HEA tag or projection show that likely will never happen lol.
And that is the risk you take.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom