• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Move it! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party coming to and end later this year

mm522

TDR has the best performers. I don't know if it's too hot or the casting choices but I dont even care about characters and even I felt like I was meeting Scrooge McDuck and not Colt the bored CP from Somewhere Community College. It also helped that Donald Duck wasnt 5'10 like the ones here.
I guarantee you have never seen a 5’10” Donald, never has, never will be, that height is so far out of his height range.
Also maybe you’ve had a poor experience or two but there are so many passionate CPs, part time, and full time performers who love their jobs and give amazing performances here at WDW.

Piebald

Advertisement
I guarantee you have never seen a 5’10” Donald, never has, never will be, that height is so far out of his height range.
Also maybe you’ve had a poor experience or two but there are so many passionate CPs, part time, and full time performers who love their jobs and give amazing performances here at WDW.
5'10 is an exaggeration but the point still stands they will push the limits in terms of the integrity. And I disagree with the anecdotal experience, TDR characters are lightyears better than WDW and I have an AP and have been to WDW hundreds of times. It may not even be a knock on WDW, but more that TDR is just *that* good.

Top Bottom