Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party to be updated later this year

MickeyisMyBestFriend

Let the battle begin........:)

Being real here I think Disney needs to change there music, change the costumes, and get some new floats. I would love to see some older characters incorporated into the parade and Disney c'mon make the parade longer.

wdrive

I'd rather they kept the Ziti Sisters at Epcot and had cut this instead. In fact it would have saved them even more money. I should work for TDO.

deix15x8

Saw it in October once. Went into it completely clueless about what it was or that they even did dance parties (hadn't been the last time I was there). I rather enjoyed it though and it seemed popular with the kids. The one thing this event seemed to do right was the character lineup. It was a nice mix of traditional, classic, and pixar characters. Only ones missing were the princesses but it wouldn't have fit their style. The Mad Hatter was perfect, most would seem out of place in a dance party (like the Incredibles characters) but his character fits the role perfectly, he's supposed to seem a bit crazy like that. Not sure I understand how Stitch would fit into an event like this.

mm52200

I'd rather they kept the Ziti Sisters at Epcot and had cut this instead. In fact it would have saved them even more money. I should work for TDO.
I still don't understand the logic behind the Ziti Sisters cut. They were cut because supposedly there wasn't enough room in the Epcot entertainment budget to keep Anna and Elsa AND the Ziti Sisters, so Ziti Sisters got cut. But theoretically wouldn't there be room in the budget for them again since Anna and Elsa left Epcot....

BrightImagine

I will miss Sebastian and Lumiere. This seemed to me a good way to feature characters who wouldn't really be practical to be "meetable." I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall seeing Sebastian as a character ever before.

wdrive

I still don't understand the logic behind the Ziti Sisters cut. They were cut because supposedly there wasn't enough room in the Epcot entertainment budget to keep Anna and Elsa AND the Ziti Sisters, so Ziti Sisters got cut. But theoretically wouldn't there be room in the budget for them again since Anna and Elsa left Epcot....

I'm not sure if the entertainment budget is park specific, it may be resort wide. But when you think that Wendy was also cut from the MK due to Anna and Elsa costs it seems a lot. However, Snow White and Aurora now meet on Main Street so are in effect extra characters than what were there before Anna and Elsa. Still though you'd think the most visited tourist destination in the world could afford to keep them all, but then again the executives like their bonuses.

jrogue

I never disliked this parade, but I sure wish they would have put their money into keeping Spectromagic well-kept. Or put their money towards new floats for a new nighttime parade ... with the Spectromagic music :D

SpectroMan93

Just move the abomination to Hollywood when they "fix" it.
Agreed. After it's reincarnation, maybe I'll feel differently, but I detest the MISICI Street Party at the Magic Kingdom. This would work so much better at DHS and they need it more, considering MK has Festival of Fantasy now. Bleh, I guess I can celebrate a victory in knowing the cheap-looking floats, tacky costumes, and grating music will be replaced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom