Mousepaper Contest #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Well, I think it's time to start another mousepaper contest. How do I know this? Because...........I'm bored. I need a new contest to ponder. So, having said that, here we gooooooooooooo!!!:)

TOPIC

Howdy Folks! Please keep your hands and arms inside the train, and remain seated at all times. Hang on to them personal belongin's now, especially them hats 'n' glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!!!

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

(picked by the winner of the last contest: Main Street USA)

SIZE

700 wide X 525 high

DEADLINE

Entries must be posted by Saturday, August 10th, at 11:59PM EST.

PRIZE

Winner chooses the next Mousepaper contest! Weeeeeeeeee!

If we get more than 15 entries a neutral party will be selected to choose which 15 entries will be voted on.

Good luck to all!

tenchu

Here's my entry.

Attachments

• train_steam_engine_md_wht.gif
    train_steam_engine_md_wht.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 415

DisneyWorldGuru

Does it matter which BTMR we use. I have photos of BTMR from DL, WDW, and TDL. Can I use all of them?

And Mousepaper is the same as a desktop wallpaper? Just checking, i am new at this.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Yeah, I've been asked what "mousepaper" means more than once already. It's just a Disney way of saying wallpaper.

As for which pics you can use, as always, ONLY WDW.:)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Once again, great start to the contest! That is, since Technu's "entry" will not be allowed. It breaks a rule or two.:D

TURKEY

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Once again, great start to the contest! That is, since Technu's "entry" will not be allowed. It breaks a rule or two.:D

Boo. My vote's going to stay with Technu.

tenchu

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

Boo. My vote's going to stay with Technu.

Cheers turkey leg boy. I wasn't really pinning too many hopes on it! :animwink:

NowInc

My entry...complete with free space on the left for those of you who like that (a place to put your icons)......i dont konw but i feel VERY uncreative latley...blah

Attachments

• btmr.jpg
    btmr.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 348

General Grizz

Whoa - great! I appreciate it - I always try to make my wallpapers..."the feeling"... the spirit... the atmosphere, which the Disney Company is really a master at at the parks.

However...I'm not too sure if it's the *best* thing to say who you're gonna vote for until everything is shown. It might hurt some feelings...I'm not too sure. Maybe I'm overthinking like I ALWAYS do... And also; We don't know WHAT's gonna be coming our ways the next few days!! :animwink:

Adieu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom