Mouse Gear/Club Cool Smell?

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
Hi!

Has anyone noticed that foul smell when you enter both Club Cool and Mouse Gear? It's present every year that I go and I was wondering..what is it? Does anyone know?

They should really fix whatever is causing it, because it is quite horrible and honestly detracts from the "experience", if you get what I mean.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I think it's the grease separator in the underground sewer system. Why? Because I've experienced the same smell at several fast-food restaurants where I've had to pass over (or near) the manhole accessing their underground spaces.

WEDwaydatamover

Mouse Gear has had that faint sewer smell since the early 2000's. The Club Cool smell is probably coming from the Beverly fountain.

I miss Ice Station Cool. The freezing igloo and snow everywhere. Too much fun = too many lawyers I suppose.

TDO taking a fun original experience and making it a another flatline.

Last edited:

raven

I believe it's actually the dated air system that's in place near the entrances of the buildings that's supposed to help maintain the temperature differences when the doors open. You don't really smell it once you get further in but it's very noticeable near the doors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom