Mountain Climber Certificate

mhaftman7

Original Poster
Does anyone know if this is a thing? I’ve read a couple of accounts where BWI guests who fast pass all three mountains at MK have gotten a certificate under the door.

RememberWhen

My niece and her daughter were there over spring break in April (stayed in a studio at boardwalk) and got a certificate under their door.

SirWillow

When we stayed at Pop Century last Feb we fast passed all 3 and didn't get one. First I've ever seen or heard of one honestly.

NeedMoreMickey

To achieve this accomplishment, other than actually visiting each park, what requirements did you have to achieve? At least one ride?

Not sure what Disney required but for us we had to ride a ride, eat in a restaurant or buy something at least over $100. In all I think we got on at least 2 rides per park and ate food in 3 out of 4.

RememberWhen

wdwfan22

This is just something extra that the resort does to create extra magic. This one I'm pretty sure is exclusive to Disney's Boardwalk. Other resorts do different things and again it's just a surprise extra. Don't go in expecting anything otherwise you might be disappointed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom