Motley Fools & Pressler

DCA Fan

Original Poster
I posted this in the Walt Disney Company forum, but no one replied. For the full article go there.

Here's my favorite part of the article:
Play the Pressler card
Are you even remotely aware of how hated Paul Pressler, the chairman of your theme parks, is in Disney-enthusiast circles? His shrewd, cost-cutting ways helped him climb the executive ranks and garner analyst praise, but, now that he's at the helm of the plum theme park gig, he's become the poster child for the domestic malaise.

Look into Pressler's eyes and decide whether you want him to be the scapegoat or the savior. You can cut him loose and roll up your sleeves, with the resources to return the parks to their former glory, or you can let him garner the praise, backed by the maintenance capital and "imagineering" ingenuity the company once possessed. You win either way.

Looks like they've been doing there research.

Merlin

Account Suspended
That was an excellent article (and right on the money)! I saw your post in the Walt Disney Company General Discussion forum, but I think the reason no one had replied was because someone else had already posted it in the WDW Parks General Discussion forum. Personally, I didn't mind seeing it posted in more than one place. The more people who read it, the better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom