Most Villianous Villian?

Disney Maniac

Original Poster
Okay guys, who's you're favorite villian or who do you think is the best (or worst, depending on your perspective) villian Disney ever did?

I've always liked Scar best. He is, I think, the model villain.

He wants to gain the throne held by his brother, so he kills him and gets rid of his son. He has lowlifes do all the dirty work for him while he's shmoozing around, he has an excellent bad boy voice (way to go Jeremy Irons!), and he gets his just desserts at the end at the hand of not the hero, but his hirelings.

Anyway, that's my opinion.:)

Disney Maniac

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
What other villian do know raises the dead? :eek:

Umm...Hades? Or does he just keep track of all of 'em?:D

But you're right, Chernabog is a great villain. Not only does some real spookyish music go with him, he does'nt say a thing, which I think heightens his evil. That, and his genuinly evil demeanor...ohh...I shudder in fear!:eek:

NowInc

being a computer animator...my obvious answer is...

EVIL EMPEROR ZURG!!!

heck..he even has "evil" in his name...

<presses button on his talking zurg intrudor detector>

muahah!!

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Cruella Devil, she wants to turn puppies into a coat, you can't get any more evil than that! :)

sillyspook13

I really hate Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame. Urgh, I just want to hit him in the head with a heavy object! And he really needs to watch his language. ::shudders::

Tramp

Jafar....

Best represents a real-life scumbag! Pretends to be a loyal friend, and plots to overthrow you! :)

We all know someone like Jafar....and if you don't....you will! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom