Most overrated attraction

xsupaxmanxsfnex

^I have never heard anyone said it is great.
A lot of people I know say they love Soarin' and then a bunch say it's not that good. I have not been yet but I will be some time in the next 3 to 8 days!

k.hunter30

I'm with the Soarin' group. I did love it when I first went on it in California. Of course, the wait at that time for the ride was about 10-15 minutes and it was a very novel idea. Waiting 1.5+ hours at WDW to ride it again...? No.

sarabi

Test Track.

I don't get it, and maybe it's cuz I've been driving for many many years. Is it maybe cooler for the crowd that doesn't drive yet? Cuz to me, it's like a lot of bumps, some sharp turns, some heat, and then zoom for a little bit, which I can do whenever I want on the highway.

I just don't get it.

WLnTR

Maelstrom... If there was at least one additional thrill ride / E-ticket in world showcase you wouldn't see 70min waits anymore.

Worth

I am definitely with the Soarin group. A novel and very good ride but one that looses its novelty factor after I see it more than a few times. The lines are too long, but only because it is one of the few super headliners that everyone can ride on without any problems. I will definitely ride this ride every time I visit, but only by using a fastpass.

Sam Eagle 1776

Original Poster
I am definitely with the Soarin group. A novel and very good ride but one that looses its novelty factor after I see it more than a few times. The lines are too long, but only because it is one of the few super headliners that everyone can ride on without any problems. I will definitely ride this ride every time I visit, but only by using a fastpass.
ahmen! finally the majority seems to agree with me (heheh)

TakeMeThere81

Nah, I can't agree with Soarin' I love it!!

However, my first answers were Test Track(its not really all that fast, and the rest of it is a little jarring) and Maelstrom. That one just plain annoyed the crap out of me. Maybe I wans't in the mood for trolls and all that, but I think it was overly hyped.

Mrs.Toad

I think for the time and money they spent over the years, and at one time it was the big thing, they should stop with the flight simulators and develop new rides. They get outdated and lose visitors quicker than other attractions. Well, in Orlando, Hanna Barbera, Body Wars, Back to the Future, etc. are all gone. Star Tours is not as packed as it once was and Soarin will probably go eventually. Also, I love the original 3 and never want them to be retired but the mountain rides should stop. Expedition Everest is the newest addition to the moutains. I never thought they would create a 4th one.

As far as Epcot, World Showcase needs more rides. I like the films but I would prefer some of them to be shorter. I can't belive that after all of these years there are only two boat rides and they are in two countries that are near each other.

tinkerblonde11

I would definitely have to say Test Track. Okay you go through some hot and cold rooms, hit a few bumps, make it look like you could have almost gotten kiled, and one fast turn. Yippee. The line is always ridiculous and it always breaks down. :brick:

NiarrNDisney

I don't know if I would call it Overrated but I must say I really dislike Light Motors Action stunt show. I can't stand the burning tire smell, and I just all around do not find it entertaining I saw it once and once was enough.:snore:

sueuk

I don't know if I would call it Overrated but I must say I really dislike Light Motors Action stunt show. I can't stand the burning tire smell, and I just all around do not find it entertaining I saw it once and once was enough.:snore:
What I don't like about this is - no backs on the seats and it's such a long show I always come out with a back ache! Stich would be my first choice to go.

Scooter

Dinosaur...If you put a poster of a T-Rex on the wall of a dark closet and jumped up and down with a strobe light going on and off you could experiance the same effects.:eek:

NiarrNDisney

What I don't like about this is - no backs on the seats and it's such a long show I always come out with a back ache! Stich would be my first choice to go.

I have to agree with you there, it is a really long show and those high school bleacher seats are not very comfortable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom