• 2000 Leagues Under The Sea

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 17 9.7%

• Total voters

kevlightyear

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
What on earth was Mickey's Wild Adventure?? :veryconfu

Yeah, what was that? Anyway, my vote goes to JII. It was terrific, and they completely changed the basis of it. Mr Toad's Wild Ride gets number two in my book.

NowInc

At first I was going to choose JII....but then I figured they are trying their best to fix that..then I was going to choose Mr.Toads...but then..deep down..I did what was right and chose the most obvious answer....Horizons...

Ariel

I miss Horizons the most...that was one of the first rides I ever experienced at Epcot and it's been my favorite ever since. Although the moon at the beginning always made me slightly nervous...

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Toad is in DL....we all can still see it if we REALLY wanted to... :animwink:

But MrPromey forgot to include World of Motion and Kitchen Kabaret!

I’m afraid I did forget World of Motion completely when I made that post. I didn’t forget Kitchen Cabaret completely because I actually meant to put that one in the poll but I messed it up somehow. In any event, that’s what the “other” was for :)

Rooster

I'll give one guess which one I miss most:D

My next one is If you had wings.

OK stop laughing its a childhood/parent memory thing.:)

Sheri

hmm...I feel really dumb because the first time I was there I was 8 and I don't remember any of these things, hehe. but I have a good reason so it's ok :rolleyes:

riess424

I dont know which one I would pick. I think they should add the Matterhorn though, which is at Disneyland and is a great ride.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom