Most mediocre attraction

Sam Eagle 1776

Original Poster
Ok here's one. I don't think anyone's put this idea out for an award. What is the most mediocre or average attraction in WDW? (mediocre not meaning a bad thing here) Of course average for Disney would be headlining for many parks but we're looking for the middle of the spectrum here. Nicely executed but not spectacular, maybe a boarderline classic.

I'll say something along the lines of Living with the Land, Universe of Energy, Snow White, maybe Timekeeper when it was around.

EPCOT Explorer

To me...:lookaroun Nemo over at EPCOT. I know it's immersive, I know it has a great queue, but I think it's boring. Maybe it's because I miss The Living Seas, but eh...I could stand not to ride. I'll be skipping it in Aug, if I end up going.

jonnyc

To me...:lookaroun Nemo over at EPCOT. I know it's immersive, I know it has a great queue, but I think it's boring. Maybe it's because I miss The Living Seas, but eh...I could stand not to ride. I'll be skipping it in Aug, if I end up going.

I'm with you on this one, i enjoyed the queue, but i felt really let down with the ride, and i wasn't a huge fan of The Living Seas.

Sam Eagle 1776

Original Poster
Right. I'm gonna have to agree here also. I did like the original Imagination quite a bit though. The current one is more "mediocre" if an improvement from the version before it.

Fashionista007

I completely forgot about the biggest disappointment from my trip this past March: The Prince Caspian attraction. What a waste of time. They could've done something SO much more than a glorified trailer for the movie. :brick:

wdwbeepbop

i would have to go with the seas with nemo and friends here too. there's a dark ride that's really pointless and that's basically where the nemo theming ends besides turtle talk. the queue is great though.

close for me though is mission:space, they way it was sold and what not it was supposed to be an instant classic but it's just really a ride not a must do

Matt and Kelly

I have to go with Maelstrom here. I've only been on it once and will not go back. I ended up stumbling upon the ride kinda by accident when I tried to get through as many attractions as I could during a one day, three park visit to WDW last July.

Thankfully I didnt have to stay for the film at the end!

Belle91

I can't stand the new Rio Del Tiempo with Donald Duck. I like the old one better. How dare they remove the song. Nemo Clammobiles were a let down. They were just the Living Seas cars that moved you from one place to another. I couldn't wait to get off that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom