• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Most mediocre attraction

Sam Eagle 1776

Original Poster
Ok here's one. I don't think anyone's put this idea out for an award. What is the most mediocre or average attraction in WDW? (mediocre not meaning a bad thing here) Of course average for Disney would be headlining for many parks but we're looking for the middle of the spectrum here. Nicely executed but not spectacular, maybe a boarderline classic.

I'll say something along the lines of Living with the Land, Universe of Energy, Snow White, maybe Timekeeper when it was around.

EPCOT Explorer

To me...:lookaroun Nemo over at EPCOT. I know it's immersive, I know it has a great queue, but I think it's boring. Maybe it's because I miss The Living Seas, but eh...I could stand not to ride. I'll be skipping it in Aug, if I end up going.

jonnyc

To me...:lookaroun Nemo over at EPCOT. I know it's immersive, I know it has a great queue, but I think it's boring. Maybe it's because I miss The Living Seas, but eh...I could stand not to ride. I'll be skipping it in Aug, if I end up going.

I'm with you on this one, i enjoyed the queue, but i felt really let down with the ride, and i wasn't a huge fan of The Living Seas.

Sam Eagle 1776

Original Poster
Right. I'm gonna have to agree here also. I did like the original Imagination quite a bit though. The current one is more "mediocre" if an improvement from the version before it.

Fashionista007

I completely forgot about the biggest disappointment from my trip this past March: The Prince Caspian attraction. What a waste of time. They could've done something SO much more than a glorified trailer for the movie. :brick:

wdwbeepbop

i would have to go with the seas with nemo and friends here too. there's a dark ride that's really pointless and that's basically where the nemo theming ends besides turtle talk. the queue is great though.

close for me though is mission:space, they way it was sold and what not it was supposed to be an instant classic but it's just really a ride not a must do

Matt and Kelly

I have to go with Maelstrom here. I've only been on it once and will not go back. I ended up stumbling upon the ride kinda by accident when I tried to get through as many attractions as I could during a one day, three park visit to WDW last July.

Thankfully I didnt have to stay for the film at the end!

Belle91

I can't stand the new Rio Del Tiempo with Donald Duck. I like the old one better. How dare they remove the song. Nemo Clammobiles were a let down. They were just the Living Seas cars that moved you from one place to another. I couldn't wait to get off that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom