Most Common Employment Questions - Hourly

BrittanyRose428

Bumping this up.
Is it possible to find full time employment with enough pay that you can survive on?
I've been wondering the same thing. From what I've seen/heard it doesn't sound that way, but I'd love to figure out a way to continue working there after I finish my college program, I just don't want to be broke all the time. :lol: I know its not a job you do for the money, but realistically I do need money lol

CaptainShortty

I've been wondering the same thing. From what I've seen/heard it doesn't sound that way, but I'd love to figure out a way to continue working there after I finish my college program, I just don't want to be broke all the time. :lol: I know its not a job you do for the money, but realistically I do need money lol

Find a way into a management role or be living/sharing expenses with someone else.

wahiawa

anyone anyone PLS .. do you actually have to be located in the orlando area to be scheduled for an i-view .. i believe u cannot just show up at the casting center unless they have scheduled u for an i-view thru the disney dashboard ..

living in the pacific nw right now .. i have reservation / call center experience with a cruiseline .. but jobs are so scarce right now here .. thx you to anyone who can give me a clue :)o_O

Juju11311

On the audition schedule page, there is only auditions for character look alikes in Orlando, FL park for the month of May. Do they update the different audition dates every month? I want to audition to be a face character for the Florida location in July.

ZipadeeMickey

I know that earlier tattoo grid was from 2006. Is there any new information on people hiring into Custodial/Attractions/Guest Services who have wrist tattoos. They both could be covered with some effort. Would I be able to do the work in a long sleeve undershirt or even makeup?

joanna71985

I know that earlier tattoo grid was from 2006. Is there any new information on people hiring into Custodial/Attractions/Guest Services who have wrist tattoos. They both could be covered with some effort. Would I be able to do the work in a long sleeve undershirt or even makeup?

I know people in both who have them. And for both roles, long sleeves are an option (makeup is probably an option for most locations, depending on where it is)

marybill93

Got a tattoo? Here's the rules the casting CM's are told :) unpublished of course ;)
And for who works at the Italian pavillion like Merchandise Host/Hostess for the Disney International programs, the rules are the same? I have a little tattoo on my left forearm.
Can I cover it with makeup like Dermablend or...? Maybe with the long sleeves of the uniform...is it possible? But I don't know if the uniform for the Italian pavilion has long sleeves...
Here you can find a photo of it: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/jk9r.jpg/
I'm really worry that I can't apply for the job :( Me rchandise Host/Hostess Merchandise Host/Hostess

Toni Sharpe

Hey! You have great information :) Could you take a look at my latest thread "Disney College Program Question! :)" on this forum? I would really appreciate it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom