Most beautiful Disney park in the world?

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Wow, the mods deleted your whole beef with me @DisneyAndUniversalFan . I thought it was harmless and amusing. And we both provided pictures, which nobody else did.

Boooo mods!
Wow egg bumps a month old thread. You must have so much time on your hands! The mods deleted your whole beef with me too. I can never tell if you’re being sarcastic or not egg….

Lmao!

No Name

Wow egg bumps a month old thread. You must have so much time on your hands! The mods deleted your whole beef with me too. I can never tell if you’re being sarcastic or not egg….

Lmao!
The fact that you can never tell if I’m being sarcastic or not is exactly what got us into it lol. And I’d say you were the originator of the beef.

Are we having a beef about our prior beef?

Also here’s a picture of a beautiful Disney park:
1641786464363.jpeg

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
The fact that you can never tell if I’m being sarcastic or not is exactly what got us into it lol. And I’d say you were the originator of the beef.

Are we having a beef about our prior beef?

Also here’s a picture of a beautiful Disney park:
View attachment 613052
How was I the originator of our beef? You were the one charging onto my harmless thread saying how no one put pictures up lmao. (Which probably would eventually get more discussion but you chose to rip me from the getgo).

Do you want keep playing the victim in our beef?

Here’s a picture of another beautiful Disney park:
A8CD6BDB-105C-4899-B1C5-17A86450A840.jpeg

No Name

How was I the originator of our beef? You were the one charging onto my harmless thread saying how no one put pictures up lmao. (Which probably would eventually get more discussion but you chose to rip me from the getgo).

Do you want keep playing the victim in our beef?

View attachment 613299
Lol I was just humoring. Not only was the old cap meme very on point, it was ironically the first picture in the thread, which made it even better. And you took it… differently than I expected. That’s all. You seem heated though!

1641921749155.jpeg

No Name

Eh, I’m more of a hard-boiled egg guy myself.

That doesn’t hold a candle to this beautiful Disney park:
View attachment 613403
This looks very expensive. The dirt and rust detailing is immaculate and really shows how carefully imagineering designs everything. The placement of items makes you feel like you’re in a real construction zone.

Here’s another picture of a beautiful Disney park:
1641934562529.jpeg

Robbiem

agreed, the mountainous backdrop is unrivaled.
And the high speed rail to drop us off at the property is the best of all train accessible Disney parks.

Hong Kong DL has two things great: Mystic Manor and the mountain background

The train to HK Disneyland is a great arrival to the resort and the best arrival to any park except maybe the seven seas lagoon to Magic Kingdom

For overall access I’d have to go with Paris - from the station you can go direct to several European cities including London, Brussels and Amsterdam as well as Paris.

Married5Times

The train to HK Disneyland is a great arrival to the resort and the best arrival to any park except maybe the seven seas lagoon to Magic Kingdom

indeed.........for years I underestimated Magic Kingdom's arrival. Recently I've changed my mind---- sitting across 7 Seas MK excites and instills wonder like no other park. Too bad its packaging does not live up to its substance.

it looks like we are in agreement.

thus,
best arrival to resort: Hong Kong
best arrival to specific park: MK
best position and access: DLP

PiratesMansion

The arrival to Magic Kingdom is absolutely negated by having to leave Magic Kingdom and wait among hordes of humanity to get back across that _______ lagoon. Perhaps it would be better if they cared, but modern WDW can't even pretend to care anymore, so it's just misery.

By contrast, I've never experienced anywhere near such frustration leaving any of the international parks via public transportation at any point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom