Most beautiful Disney park in the world?

Robbiem

indeed.........for years I underestimated Magic Kingdom's arrival. Recently I've changed my mind---- sitting across 7 Seas MK excites and instills wonder like no other park. Too bad its packaging does not live up to its substance.

it looks like we are in agreement.

thus,
best arrival to resort: Hong Kong
best arrival to specific park: MK
best position and access: DLP
Good summary

Married5Times

having to leave Magic Kingdom and wait among hordes of humanity to get back across that _______ lagoon. Perhaps it would be better if they cared, but modern WDW can't even pretend to care anymore, so it's just misery.
now that part of your comment I agree totally. EXPRESS Monorail needs to service with complete efficiency up to 60,000 guests(I assume at peak times when 90K stinking bodies are crammed in that park and that a chunk are using the RESORT line, ugly Disney buses and off property resort transportation).

one would expect Disney could clear out the park efficiently. Whoever is responsible for the debacle should be tar and feathered.

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
This looks very expensive. The dirt and rust detailing is immaculate and really shows how carefully imagineering designs everything. The placement of items makes you feel like you’re in a real construction zone.

Here’s another picture of a beautiful Disney park: View attachment 613428
Look at all this discussion now above ^

Like anything, it just takes time. Told ya

PiratesMansion

I don't know what you guys are talking about, Walt Disney Studios is a beautiful park*!
1642345898466.png

*=if you don't go beyond this entrance courtyard.

PiratesMansion

It looks great but I always this was a really odd choice to theme an area of the Paris studios to Paris. But then again DCA does the same thing recreating places down the road. Maybe its a continuation of the Eisner era strategy of build a Disney version of the competition to stop people going off site?
I think it was more of an attempt to legitimize the park by bringing a piece of Disney IP that was 1) received positively and 2) incorporated the local setting into its storytelling, and that was also 3) easy to deliver on a high level (because it's fundamentally not that different from a WS pavilion-which is why its Epcot cloning in hindsight should have been clearer than it was for me).

Disney already learned in the nineties with their excess of hotel rooms that as much as Paris is an ideal destination for a Disney park, the resort by itself was never going to outdraw Paris. Or maybe they didn't, seeing as they seem to continue to be willfully blind to the fact that the resort's failures were not a result of the park itself, but of the decisions made around it-the excessive hotels, the expectation the resort would meet or surpass WDW or Tokyo simply because they decided in their head that it would happen regardless of what their data actually told them, etc.

What is the most beautiful Disney park? In terms of appearance, natural beauty and the looks of the park. Provide pictures.
Hi, I just wanted to add more reasons why DisneySea is the best. I've seen the backdrops topics and I wanted to add DisneySea too! 😆 It's not really visible when you're in the ground unless you'll ride the electric railway or at the fortress of explorations, but it's beautiful how DisneySea's landscape extends to Tokyo Bay, and that is something I really appreciate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom