Morning of MNSSHP crowds

CaptainAmerica

I know this has been asked and answered. I promise I searched but I couldn't find it. What are crowds typically like at the Magic Kingdom on the morning of a Halloween party? Do people tend to stay away due to the shorter operating hours? Or do all of the day's crowds cram in early?

Our typical park day is 8 hours, 9a to 1p and 4p to 8p. That makes it hard to see Festival of Fantasy, so we usually do one Magic Kingdom day that's something like 9a to 5p straight through. Would a party day be a good candidate for that?

ToTBellHop

I know this has been asked and answered. I promise I searched but I couldn't find it. What are crowds typically like at the Magic Kingdom on the morning of a Halloween party? Do people tend to stay away due to the shorter operating hours? Or do all of the day's crowds cram in early?

Our typical park day is 8 hours, 9a to 1p and 4p to 8p. That makes it hard to see Festival of Fantasy, so we usually do one Magic Kingdom day that's something like 9a to 5p straight through. Would a party day be a good candidate for that?
Those days are typically much quieter than other days. The only exception is Friday due to morning EMH. Tuesdays and Thursdays are great.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom