• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Morning of MNSSHP crowds

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Original Poster
I know this has been asked and answered. I promise I searched but I couldn't find it. What are crowds typically like at the Magic Kingdom on the morning of a Halloween party? Do people tend to stay away due to the shorter operating hours? Or do all of the day's crowds cram in early?

Our typical park day is 8 hours, 9a to 1p and 4p to 8p. That makes it hard to see Festival of Fantasy, so we usually do one Magic Kingdom day that's something like 9a to 5p straight through. Would a party day be a good candidate for that?

MansionButler84

Advertisement
I know this has been asked and answered. I promise I searched but I couldn't find it. What are crowds typically like at the Magic Kingdom on the morning of a Halloween party? Do people tend to stay away due to the shorter operating hours? Or do all of the day's crowds cram in early?

Our typical park day is 8 hours, 9a to 1p and 4p to 8p. That makes it hard to see Festival of Fantasy, so we usually do one Magic Kingdom day that's something like 9a to 5p straight through. Would a party day be a good candidate for that?
Those days are typically much quieter than other days. The only exception is Friday due to morning EMH. Tuesdays and Thursdays are great.

Top Bottom