More parking lots to close - E,F,G at Downtown Disney for Disney Springs construction

PhotoDave219

What would you have Disney do differently during this period? Not build the garages? Not update Downtown Disney? You're not an architect, or an engineer or a program manager. You don't know what planning is going on behind the scenes and why things are scheduled and staged the way they are (in all honesty neither do I).

Am I happy with the sucky parking? No, I'm not. Am I happy with them taking away parking for valet? No, I'm not. But I work around it with my visits to Downtown Disney. I don't try to go on weekend nights, or if I do I'll find alternate ways without using the surface lots.

You, on the other hand, seem to take it personally. Just my opinion.

After the way Disney is treated the passholders in the past 10 years? It is personal.

bhg469

Thanks for the pics, someone should make a map showing just how much of the lot is fenced off its kinda hard to tell from the pics
Its not just the lot. Walking around marketplace is really congested, this makes it even worse. Disney is obviously going to get this fixed as soon as possible because they are losing money. If you're going there, do everything possible to take a bus. DTD is a mess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom