More Huggles than you or your grandmother can handle

barnum42

stranger said:
Lost in a Good Book, right? ;)
That’s when Miss Havisham comes in. I have the book, I just haven’t gotten to it, yet. :)
That's the one :D. I'll be passing Swindon tomorrow on my way to my folks for Father's day.

Safari Giraffe

Evening huggles!:lookaroun

In kind of a strange mood. Don't feel like my self at all today or actually for the past few days. Not sure what the problem is.......very tired for some reason. Hopefully I will feel better soon. I don't usually feel this out of sorts. I don't feel like being around anyone these days. Maybe it's just a phase?:brick:

figmentmom

Safari Giraffe said:

In kind of a strange mood. Don't feel like my self at all today or actually for the past few days. Not sure what the problem is.......very tired for some reason. Hopefully I will feel better soon. I don't usually feel this out of sorts. I don't feel like being around anyone these days. Maybe it's just a phase?:brick:

Well, here's a huggle! ;)

stranger

barnum42 said:
That's the one :D. I'll be passing Swindon tomorrow on my way to my folks for Father's day.

I checked out the link you gave of Jasper Fforde and hit the 7 wonders of Swindon...quite funny! Don't forget to check out the The Statue of Vavoom! :lol:
Have a safe trip tomorrow! :wave:

stranger

Safari Giraffe said:

We've all had our moments we felt that way! *Huggles* and feel better.

speck76

Safari Giraffe said:

sounds like you are in love

Lil'mermaid

*kicks stupid people at FYE*

I hate stupid people. I bought a CD yesterday and I cant get it to copy or play. I bring it back, the girl puts it in the CD player and it plays perfectly so they wont exchange it! Never mind the big scratch in it... that was there when I opened it.

barnum42

Safari Giraffe said:

Have a huggle - there. See? Some of us are good to have around ;)

stranger

You say it's closed, but lets wait until Vince comesback to start a new huggle thread.
I don't want to think huggles are closed right now.

*Huggles*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom