More from Phase 2 than we think?

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Well I was looking through RADP Newsgroup and came across this article talking about the FYL expansion and CEO Boom which I believe is an imagineer because he says he's "stuck in LA building WoC". Now, in one of the posts in the following link he says the following quote:

Derek,
They haven't been forgotten. Consider this expansion as phase one.

Boom

unquote...

Now I'm not saying this is confirmed or true but it seems pretty probable...:shrug:

Check out the whole conversation and see what you conclude from this...

EDIT: Oh here's the link btw lol http://groups.google.com/group/rec....0cf3d0b990/8ff0f392f1a4ce72?#8ff0f392f1a4ce72

SirGoofy

Terrific, more princesses.

At least it makes it sounds like Tiana will be confined in Fland, and not in one of the good lands.:lookaroun

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Terrific, more princesses.

At least it makes it sounds like Tiana will be confined in Fland, and not in one of the good lands.:lookaroun

Well, I'm more excited at the fact that he said that there's more to come. I'm hoping they do some TLC to the existing FYL.

_Scar

I doubt Tiana would be in a European Fantasyland.

Doesn't she belong in LS?

I really hope we get some Pinnochio or Casey Jr junior coaster action or even Alice....

oh the possibilities

SirGoofy

I really hope we get some Pinnochio or Casey Jr junior coaster action or even Alice....

oh the possibilities

She doesn't belong anywhere in MK technically.

Stick her in Fland with the rest of the princess.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster

oh the possibilities

Yes, maybe some more boy-oriented lands. Pinnochio would be great, and some more attractions.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Now, it would be great to have more attractions but I want these to be ours and only ours. That way others don't have to complain about WDW stealing DL's rides and attractions when WoC was originally going to be for DAK.:rolleyes: Lol.

Anyways, what else do you think would be included into this "Phase 2"?

I love the attention WDI is giving to MK's FYL, I feel so special! Lol.:sohappy:

SirGoofy

Now, it would be great to have more attractions but I want these to be ours and only ours.

Don't expect to see much of that with "Disney Parks". Besides, the keystone attraction of the expansion is going to DCA as well.

when WoC was originally going to be for DAK.:rolleyes: Lol.

No, it wasn't.

Anyways, what else do you think would be included into this "Phase 2"?

I don't expect much for Phase 2. Maybe a dark ride.

Maybe.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Don't expect to see much of that with "Disney Parks". Besides, the keystone attraction of the expansion is going to DCA as well.

No, it wasn't.

Maybe.

Well, CEO Boom from the link whom is currently working on WoC(that's what the link says) said that it was going to go to AK.

What do you mean?

sponono88

That way others don't have to complain about WDW stealing DL's rides and attractions when WoC was originally going to be for DAK.:rolleyes: Lol.

uh. where did you get this from? :lol:

edit- just saw your last post. I've never heard of CEO Boom so he's a not credible source in my book. Steven Davison himself has said WoC was created for DCA. If you take a look at the original art for the show (the art that was used to pitch the show) you can clearly see Paradise Pier in the background.

SirGoofy

Well, CEO Boom from the link whom is currently working on WoC(that's what the link says) said that it was going to go to AK.

Maybe there was a plan to eventually bring it to DAK, but it was definitely designed for DCA.

And the Little Mermaid attraction was originally designed for DCA, and is being cloned to MK.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Maybe there was a plan to eventually bring it to DAK, but it was definitely designed for DCA.

And the Little Mermaid attraction was originally designed for DCA, and is being cloned to MK.

Yeah that might have been it.

Yes, it will be cloned. I'm hoping we get something new for WDW exclusively.

Figment632

oh the possibilities

Too early to tell, though I hope not. I would like a few original and DL Dark rides, please...:lookaroun:lol:

No this is actually a terrible spot, she doesn't belong in colonial America. The easiest fix would be a New Orleans overlay of TSI.

EPCOT Explorer

Maybe Adventureland if the movie involves going "though the bayou".
No...Just the setting won't cut it.

Maybe.
If anything...THAT is what is planned.

Not really, both were thought of at the same time, we were just late with the budget and all. I wonder why....:rolleyes::lol:

_Scar

I think TLM was designed for Paris (the famous TLM ride vid) then DCA drastically changed it , and now we have it.

WoC was designed for DCA. I don't see it getting approved for DAK by Joe Rohde unless it's animal or nature centric.

Maybe PatF could belong in Frontierland. I'm sure either they could separate Splash and PatF into Critter Country or retheme PatF to fit FrLand like they amazingly did with Splash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom