MORE Disney Magic

Scooter

Original Poster
April 27th of this year, my wife and I checked into the Contemporary Resort for a one week stay.

My wife had used an online Travel agency to book the trip.

We told the travel agency that we wanted a Tower Club Conceirge 12th floor room and they told us there was a discount rate because of low park attendance since the Sept 11th attack. (we booked last November right AFTER the attack)

To make a long story short, the Travel agency ripped us off. When we checked in, the Desk Clerk at the Contemporary told us that the travel agency had only booked a REGULAR room at the resort, NOT a 12th floor Conceirge room.

My wife started crying. I explained to the clerk that although we understood that it was not Disneys fault, my wife was crying because this was our 10th trip to Disney World, and our 10th Wedding anniversary, and also my wifes Birthday and we wanted this trip to be special.

The clerk went into a back room then came out and said " I talked to my boss and he said you can have the Tower Club Conceirge Room on the 12th floor all week...at no extra charge!! I was in SHOCK!

Not only that...when we came back to our room after our first day in the park, we found balloons and a Happy Anniversary card signed by Mickey and Minnie Mouse and a 25 dollar GIFT of a Mickey Mouse Clock.

It's things like this that keeps us going back again...and again...again...............:) Thanks Disney...you're the best!!:animwink:

tmp

:sohappy: Now that is a great story! I am glad everything worked out. That is the kind of stuff that gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. This is why we LOVE Disney!

DisneyGal

That is great!!!! See, there are still some nice people out there, and of course they work for Disney!! Hope you had a great time!!!! :sohappy:

CmdrTostada

Thats awesome. Thats also like Disney paying for people's rooms because they couldnt fly out after 9/11. Disney has the nicest people.

100th post:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

CAPTAIN HOOK

For a real happy ending, I hope you're gonna tell us that you've sued the travel company and got your money back from them:sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom