More Disney fun and games

sillyspook13

Original Poster
I was reminded of this while reading about WEDWAY games....

My sisters and I made up a game that we played at a restaurant- Pinnochio's Village Haus. We'd sit at a table with a view of Small World. As we wave at each passing boat, we'll guess which people we can get to wave back.

It's especially funny when a young couple is on the ride. As the guy waves eagerly at us, his girlfriend gives us evil looks...:fork:

Tramp

Originally posted by sillyspook13
I was reminded of this while reading about WEDWAY games....

My sisters and I made up a game that we played at a restaurant- Pinnochio's Village Haus. We'd sit at a table with a view of Small World. As we wave at each passing boat, we'll guess which people we can get to wave back.

It's especially funny when a young couple is on the ride. As the guy waves eagerly at us, his girlfriend gives us evil looks...:fork:

Eating at those tables is kinda 'neat,' isn't it?...we try to 'chill out' there whenever we can....but if you really look closely at the faces of the people about to enter "small world," most don't look like they really want to be there...so, by getting them to wave, you've managed to let them forget, even momentarily, that they're about to be tortured.
arghhh......that song....over and over and over.:lol:

tnkrbell

I have vivid memeories of sitting there at age 4 waiting for my Grandfather to get us food and it was a loooooonnnnngggg wait!! :)
Yeah its fun to watch people and Tramp is right most people look like "here I go again!!":D

DanStat

Funny!

Sillyspook, I'm sure your tapestry outfit would attract lots of guys!

I've never eaten there before...is it good?

General Grizz

Part of Nooorrway!

I always pretend I am a mannequin at the end of Maelstrom! (The dock). I bought a sweater from there...some sun glasses...and just stand positioned absolutely still. One time, a boat was filled with a huge pack of Japanese people...and they took LOTS photos of me! It was so funny! :lol: I haven't done it for years...maybe next time...;)

Tramp

Re: Part of Nooorrway!

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I always pretend I am a mannequin at the end of Maelstrom! (The dock). I bought a sweater from there...some sun glasses...and just stand positioned absolutely still. One time, a boat was filled with a huge pack of Japanese people...and they took LOTS photos of me! It was so funny! :lol: I haven't done it for years...maybe next time...;)

...you mean to tell me you were the huge TROLL...I think I took your picture!:rolleyes:

NowInc

Well...back when I used to go a lot less frequently..and in larger groups..me and my friends would work out a scheme were 4 of us would seperate from the group...and the rest of us would act like they were famous rock stars whenever we saw them...its amusing to see how many people fell for it...I think my autograph is on more useless junk out there than anyone else I can think of ;)

Luau Cove

Heh, that's cool NOW Inc, I've done that in many places, including restaurants and resorts, but never in Disney. We had a friend which really got to sign autographs.
When I was only 3 years old, I went to Disney for the first time, and we stayed at the Comtemporary Resort, where before the Fun And Food Center, there was another fast food place , which I don't remember the name, but had some coaches in the entrance and a slide near the stairs for the handicapped, which was really strange to me, and so I went up using the stairs and came back using the slide , running every time, and did it like 20 times, it's really funny because in the video we recorded, people is laughing out loud watching how could I stand it! It's really a masterpiece.
-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom