News More character appearances are coming to Walt Disney World Resort hotels this summer

WDW_Emily

Saw them at Caribbean Beach this past February! Didn't see any at riverside or Coronado though.
BEBE5387-CB05-4A07-9AD4-CFCDFC80689D.jpeg

Thumper 32

Or let’s look at this another way. Up until now, there has been ONE caravan visiting all the hotels. With standard set times and travel times, I’d venture to guess it could make it to somewhere between 6-8 hotels per day, tops.

So, one of the big things they like to market for their 50th celebration amenities is characters appearing at the hotels. Yet at best, your particular hotel is likely getting one 20-30 minute appearance, every other day, maybe every third day. How magical.

Yes the second caravan is great, but is it even yet getting this to be a passable thing to advertise?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Or let’s look at this another way. Up until now, there has been ONE caravan visiting all the hotels. With standard set times and travel times, I’d venture to guess it could make it to somewhere between 6-8 hotels per day, tops.

So, one of the big things they like to market for their 50th celebration amenities is characters appearing at the hotels. Yet at best, your particular hotel is likely getting one 20-30 minute appearance, every other day, maybe every third day. How magical.

Yes the second caravan is great, but is it even yet getting this to be a passable thing to advertise?

They are desperate.

And, how else are the consumers going to know they are at a Disney resort unless they see characters? Subtlety is a foreign concept in the Bob regimes. Square peg, round hole, and a big hammer is all they have in the toolbox.

WorldExplorer

All (very fair) complaints aside, I'm happy to hear they're not Sightings anymore. Especially as the 50th ticks along and we don't seem any closer to getting meetings in the parks for almost all of the main group in the special outfits.

an expansion of the character caravan fleet.

A second customized vehicle

character caravans returned to Walt Disney World during the reopening

adding a second vehicle

This...is more confusing than it really needs to be.

asianway

All (very fair) complaints aside, I'm happy to hear they're not Sightings anymore. Especially as the 50th ticks along and we don't seem any closer to getting meetings in the parks for almost all of the main group in the special outfits.

This...is more confusing than it really needs to be.
The second vehicle is standard overlays not 50th they’re all over insta

castlecake2.0

You just made all this up, you don’t know if any of those stats are accurate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom