Moonlight Magic -- Typhoon Lagoon

yedliW

Original Poster
Does anyone have any thoughts on the first Moonlight Magic at Typhoon Lagoon? We are going to the one in a couple weeks and were wondering what to expect. We haven't been to any of them before, although we were scheduled to go to one at Animal Kingdom last year but Irma had other ideas..

I've also not been to TL before, so that part will be a new experience for me as well. :)

DVC2009BLT

You’ll have fun and there’s no better way to go to a park then when it’s free. I’ve been to it before and it’s good because lines are short and park not crowded. We’re going to the one on 10/16 and I’m staying at SSR as well from 10/8-10/21

DisDadWoz

We went to one at TL a few years ago and it was great. Just the fact of minimal lines made it worthwhile and being free was even better. We did notice that it did get chilly at night so watch the weather and be prepared. You will enjoy it!

jenushkask8s

We went to MM at TL on 9/18. We rented a cabana and we were able to order our food from the cabana attendant and not wait in the long food lines (that alone made the rental fee worthwhile!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom