Moonlight Magic Registration Dates for Typhoon Lagoon

kgoose23

The email I received initially said the link would appear on the information page so I am hoping that is the case because I did not receive anything past that. It's been a minute since we had a stay around one of these dates so I can't remember how it was in the past.

RememberWhen

The email I received initially said the link would appear on the information page so I am hoping that is the case because I did not receive anything past that. It's been a minute since we had a stay around one of these dates so I can't remember how it was in the past.
Fair enough. I thought for the other moonlight magic events they posted a link ahead, but maybe it was just a couple hours ahead. I’ll have to keep a watch on my email.

correcaminos

Another date added
SUMMER FUN HAS JUST BEEN EXTENDED!
Enjoy even more splashes of Moonlight Magic! In addition to the three August events previously announced which open for general registration tomorrow, 8/3 at 11:00 a.m., we’ve added another after-hours party at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park in September to show just how much we appreciate the magic and enchantment that our Members bring to Disney Vacation Club® year after year.

Additional Event Date: 9/8
Check DisneyVacationClub.com to learn more. Please keep it mind that only one Moonlight Magic event date for each participating park will be available per Membership.

Early Resort Registration for 9/8 Event
Eligible Members with a qualifying Disney Resort hotel reservation on this event date will have access to early registration beginning on August 11, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. There will NOT be another email communication regarding the early registration before August 11, so be sure to check details online and look for the registration link that will be posted on the page shortly before the early registration opens.

General Registration for 9/8 Event
Event registration opens to all eligible Members on August 16, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (pending availability). The link to the event registration will be posted online shortly before the general registration opens.

Don't miss your chance to register on 8/3 for August events!
General registration opens to all eligible Members on August 3, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time for the events on 8/9, 8/15 & 8/23. The link to the event registration will be posted online shortly before the general registration opens

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom