Moonlight Magic March 3 at MK sign ups begin today

Minthorne

Original Poster
I was fortunate and got number 358 in the queue at 9am. Definitely like the new sign up process. Looking forward to the first moonlight magic at MK - especially since I'll be staying at BLT!

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
To bump or to start a new thread? It’s an age old question. Here is another one....
What can I expect at Moonlight Magic at the MK? Which rides and attractions should be open? What time should I arrive? What else should I be aware of??

JaxFLBear

What can I expect at Moonlight Magic at the MK? Which rides and attractions should be open? What time should I arrive? What else should I be aware of??
All rides should be open unless down for scheduled refurbishment or technical issues.

They typically allow entrance into the park as early as 6 pm using just the event specific wristband. Once the MK closes to regular guests, you will need to show your wristband to enter any ride queue.

Minthorne

Original Poster
To bump or to start a new thread? It’s an age old question. Here is another one....

Watch for the email from DVC with details. Get your wristband at your hotel lobby before you head over to MK (unless you are going earlier than 6) Grab an event map when entering the park. You will get a meal voucher you can use at certain QS spots in the park. The fireworks are usually a different unique show and worth planning to see. Have fun!!

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
All rides should be open unless down for scheduled refurbishment or technical issues.

They typically allow entrance into the park as early as 6 pm using just the event specific wristband. Once the MK closes to regular guests, you will need to show your wristband to enter any ride queue.
Watch for the email from DVC with details. Get your wristband at your hotel lobby before you head over to MK (unless you are going earlier than 6) Grab an event map when entering the park. You will get a meal voucher you can use at certain QS spots in the park. The fireworks are usually a different unique show and worth planning to see. Have fun!!
Thank you both!!! I am looking forward to it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom