Moonlight magic horrible experience

Karyn3

Original Poster
I don’t know why I’m so upset about today’s moonlight magic experience . I was told be 3 different DVC CM that I would get an email to log in. Not the case, I feel that DVC is taking all the magic out of Disney , but planning this trip in sept my sister is staying at all sport I am at GFV . She has Recieved fast passes when Disney my experience made a mistake. I have to spend 3 hours on the phone trying to get help

nickys

Premium Member
I don’t know why I’m so upset about today’s moonlight magic experience . I was told be 3 different DVC CM that I would get an email to log in. Not the case, I feel that DVC is taking all the magic out of Disney , but planning this trip in sept my sister is staying at all sport I am at GFV . She has Recieved fast passes when Disney my experience made a mistake. I have to spend 3 hours on the phone trying to get help

A lot of members don’t get emails for these events. For future reference, you can always log in directly through the website.

What went wrong for you? Did you get tickets for it in the end?

note2001

Sorry you had such a bad experience. Don't take it personally, but rather as a learning experience to never count on the mouse for communications. You really can't compare your sister's issue with your own, those are two entirely different systems. Makes no difference if she's staying at a value or deluxe, good to hear Disney did right by her.

Your issue is all about DVC's communication of the event registration. Again, it has nothing to do with MDE.

Draw up a letter to DVC, address it to whomever is in charge these days (I lost track after Claire). Tell them your experience and how you feel they can fix the issues you experienced (not how they owe you as that is a quick way to the circular filing bin). You may be surprised by their response, fingers crossed for you. My key points would be communication/miscommunication. For a company who thinks of themselves as highly technical, why is it they can't get simple mailing lists and dates of visits right? Those are the building blocks of business right there.

Last edited:

correcaminos

E-mails and DVC seem to be infrequent at best as a whole. I am sorry you didn't get the link. But yes, remember you can go from the website.

Unfortunately Moonlight Magic is insanely popular and hard to get even if everything is 'going right'

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
You should always keep track of the website, so you know when to sign up for anything. We’ve been looking forward to the Moonlight Magic for our upcoming trip, and knew August 30th was our date. Even though we received the email, we still waited 35 minutes on-line, but we were lucky and got in during our trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom