Montage of Christmas at Walt Disney World

NearTheEars

Original Poster
I haven't done much video shooting / editing since I abandoned my degree field for newspapers. But for (early) Christmas this year I bought a GoPro to take along to the parks with us during our day trips.

Here is my first attempt at shooting with this little camera. It's a montage of Christmas shots from MK, DHS and EPCOT set to the tune of Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Wizards of Winter.

It features clips from Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, Celebrate the Season, Jingle Cruise, Main Street USA decorations, The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights and Holidays around the World.

Enjoy! and be sure to watch it in HD!

NearTheEars

Original Poster
image.jpg

Nicely done! I filmed quite a bit with my Hero3 this past December and it has been a blast reviewing the footage. What mount did you use, or did you use a "selfie stick"?

The EPCOT and DHS shots were actually done with just the camera in my hand. The MK shots were done with just a small monopod handle. I don't have a telescopic pole yet. Not sure if I'm going to get one or not.

Matt_Black

I was saddened to learn about the removal of some of the Holiday Storytellers (The Monkey King? The Three Kings? NOOOO!!!), but the replacement acts don't look half bad.

NearTheEars

Original Poster
When they said a lion dance for China I was honestly expecting the lion to consist of more than two people, but it was actually pretty good. It was short, though.

The dancers paired with Mariachi Cobre were great! I have some full songs/dances captured that I might post in their entirety.

I was saddened to learn about the removal of some of the Holiday Storytellers (The Monkey King? The Three Kings? NOOOO!!!), but the replacement acts don't look half bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom