monsters inc.

epcot71

Original Poster
i wonder with the monsters inc.coming out next week how much of an impact it will have at the disney parks?

new attractions or shows?

i think this will be huge!
plus to add to this movie possibly being as big or bigger than lion king it has a trailer of the new star wars movie which alone will bring a lot of star wars buffs and added box office dollars which will hopelfully up lift disney to where it should be:)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Mike and Sulley are slated to be doing meets in the Animation Courtyard

Lance

Originally posted by epcot71
plus to add to this movie possibly being as big or bigger than lion king it has a trailer of the new star wars movie which alone will bring a lot of star wars buffs and added box office dollars which will hopelfully up lift disney to where it should be:)

EXACTLY, I heard about the Episode II teaser being in Monsters Inc. last nite, and it's a definate must see. Apparently George Lucas has a great respect for the guys at pixar and wants to show a first glimpse in this new movie.

Chris

Re: Re: monsters inc.

Originally posted by Lance

EXACTLY, I heard about the Episode II teaser being in Monsters Inc. last nite, and it's a definate must see. Apparently George Lucas has a great respect for the guys at pixar and wants to show a first glimpse in this new movie.

Saw it yesterday. The teaser is just that there is no sound except for Darth Vader breathing. No music, no dialogue, just random two or three second clips from various parts of the movie. Impossible to tell much of anything from it.

Melissa

I heard that the Star Wars teaser was only for the first weekend. Does anyone know for sure... I was looking forward to not only seeing Monsters Inc. (which looks very good), but seeing the preview of Star Wars II. However, I was only planning on see it in a few weeks.

Melissa

I heard that there are actually 3 different trailers for Star Wars II, 1 in Monsters Inc, another one on the web, but I don't know where the third one is. If someone does know where it is, I would love to know. Thanks

NowInc

Re: Re: monsters inc.

Originally posted by Lance

Theres a reason for that....take a look at who founded PIXAR. Thats the only hint im giving you. It is also the same reason why you "need" apple quicktime 5 PRO (the one that costs money) to get the "Large" version of the teaser. Mac, ILM. and Pixar have close ties...and its all explained when you look at who started it all.

I still think the teaser was garbage (As i have stated in a few other threads on this board)

monorail256

The third teaser trailer will be able to be seen on the "Harry Potter" movie and it wil be 2 minutes in length. It is still sonsidered a teaser trailer but longer ones will be coming out shortly. :0)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom