Monster's Inc. on ABC...And the hour-long Disney Parks Ad that Followed

fosse76

Original Poster
Did anyone see Monster's Inc. on ABC tonight? They had about an hour-long "preview" of pixar-related attractions at the Disney Parks that was essentially a commercial for Disney. It was hosted by John Goodman. While I was a bit bemused by the blatant advertisement, I thought it was a lot better than this year's planning dvd, which I found extremely lacking.

piratetreasure

Did anyone see Monster's Inc. on ABC tonight? They had about an hour-long "preview" of pixar-related attractions at the Disney Parks that was essentially a commercial for Disney. It was hosted by John Goodman. While I was a bit bemused by the blatant advertisement, I thought it was a lot better than this year's planning dvd, which I found extremely lacking.
I had to miss it.

EpcotServo

Saw it, then wanted to chuck a rock at the TV after hearing "And now a sneek peek of Pixar's new short: Presto." and seeing it cut right to EYEWITNESS ACTION LOCAL NEWS 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

"Action" news are one of those "It's not the end, but you can see it from here." things in america right now.
:lol:

Evo

I recorded most of it, but I'm missing the beginning. Anyone else record it? I saw the "Presto!" preview and mine didn't get cut by the news!

Ev

AEfx

Grrr I wish I had known this would be on. I almost TiVo'd Monsters Inc., but didn't because I was waiting for it to hit DIS with less commercials.

Hopefully this will be up on mousebits soon. :)

AEfx

dandaman

I thought it was really good. I'd honestly rather see Disney do something like that more often, but also (to indirectly quote someone here), "to show a movie that doesn't already exist in everyone's Disney libraries." :shrug:

kristalovesWDW

i did NOT get to see this, because minnesota had severe thunderstorms all night, and they kept interrupting the movie every 5 minutes to show where the storm was going next. :[

EpcotServo

DXD?

AEfx

"9?

10?

A big fat hen!

And the name:

Bender..."
-Bender, Futurama, "Less Than Hero"
picture.php

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom