Monsters Inc Laugh Floor Question.

Bacon

Original Poster
I haven’t been able to find an awnser to this at all. I like MILF and wouldn’t care if I was on the screen. I can understand why one person in my party doesn’t enjoy being seen with a 100 or so people. Is there a certain row we can set in to not be seen? Thanks

Nij

Interesting, I always assumed that most of the ‘victims’ were in pre-designated seats as there is lighting set up above them....
I imagined people who are in the know competing to be “that guy”!

I took this photo years ago. I was able to find it. Hope this answers your question. In case its hard to tell, the stage is at the bottom of the page. This map is if you are standing on the stage.
Capture.PNG

Yellow Shoes

I thought that some of the seats looked different. Some of them had what looked a bit like desk lamps in front of them. I always assumed that those were the cameras.
??

Smiley/OCD

The only suggestion I would make would be to grab a CM before the show and ask if your group could be left out of the choices...I don't know if they would abide by that request or just "egg them on", but it's worth a try...

DisneyGigi

It definitely has nothing to do with the lights. I was on the end of the row mid way back laughing at everybody else when I was picked. 😳 My son had gotten picked as Randall in the middle of a row a few years ago. For whatever reason, I always assumed it was the lights, so I was not expecting it at all. On the shortened name... do you think the same person that thought up the name for Monsters Inc Laugh Floor also came up with Alien Swirling Saucers??? 😑

Smiley/OCD

It definitely has nothing to do with the lights. I was on the end of the row mid way back laughing at everybody else when I was picked. 😳 My son had gotten picked as Randall in the middle of a row a few years ago. For whatever reason, I always assumed it was the lights, so I was not expecting it at all. On the shortened name... do you think the same person that thought up the name for Monsters Inc Laugh Floor also came up with Alien Swirling Saucers??? 😑

You would THINK someone would be in charge of that...just like when we had our kids, we looked at initials and their possible ramifications...

The Pho

I would suggest making sure not to say you don't want to be picked out loud, or that "they never pick anybody in these seats" as you walk in, because that's the best way to guarantee you get picked. But ultimately you aren't likely to be picked and if you are you can always duck and go invisible.

Erp

The lamps are just decorative to try and make the theatre feel like a caberet comedy club.

The camera is at the front of the room

I don't think that is quite true. Certain lamps look slightly different than the others, and we have noticed those are always the ones that end up on the screen. In addition, the camera's are in the ceiling, not up front.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom