Monsters inc laugh floor or Alien swirling saucers

Which is your favourite ?

• Total voters

kalel8145

Monsters. I have been "That guy" several times. A/C, can sit, relax for a few. Get some laughs and some new jokes.
Can't place my finger on it, but I have been on Saucers twice and I just don't care for it. Not sure why?

DfromATX

Monsters. I have been "That guy" several times. A/C, can sit, relax for a few. Get some laughs and some new jokes.
Can't place my finger on it, but I have been on Saucers twice and I just don't care for it. Not sure why?
It looks cute but it's boring. It's for little kids. That's why.

NelleBelle

Agree with Monsters for the fact that it does have A/C, can sit for a bit, it's amusing. Aliens generally has a wait, is over before it's begun, no A/C, and I couldn't care less if we miss it. It's just meh.

JIMINYCR

Monsters Inc. Isnt a ride but its a great place to sit for a break from the heat. The jokes and routines are corny but entertaining. Seating is comfortable with good views of all going on. I have never been chosen as That Guy.
I dont even notice if I miss Alien swirl. They could have done better when they designed the section of the park.

Cmdr_Crimson

Had to think about this before I finally figured this whole thing out..
6a7.gif

Wilbret

Choose your favourite.
Feel free to discuss why .
Monsters Inc is a nice reprieve from walking, etc. The actors do a great job, and the kids hope against hope they are chosen to be on camera. We've been lucky a couple times, and they never forget it. It's like being the spy on Star Tours... part of the action.

Swirling Saucers is just...boring. We will ride it if the line isn't long, but I just can't fathom wasting any more than 10 minutes in queue for this. Every amusement park has something similar or better. At Universal, they have Kang & Kodos, which is as basic of a ride as you can imagine, but the theming and content is great, and kids like trying to hit the targets.

I mean, even the acronym tells you what the designers thought... A$$. This could have been better.

Doug Means

I also have been the guy a few times and a few other characters. My kids who are adults now love the fact that I love to be the guy. We love the show. Nothing about the saucers makes me even think about riding it. I have not. In fact i wont unless my grandkids want me too when we go this june. No brainer here The Laugh Floor is Fire

Mireille

Premium Member
Monsters is more fun to me. Saucers is like sitting on a bench, but it's good if you're in Toy Story land and all the other lines are too long and you want to do SOMETHING. Probably fun with a little kid, but it makes teacups look like Rock'n'Roller Coaster. I like a fun show better than a boring ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom