Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor - Going Seasonal?

FoozieBear

Although the placement in Tomorrowland always confused me, I love this attraction and would be sad to see it go. It also appears to be a big crowd eater

Cameron1529

Laugh Floor and Stitch Encounter BOTH have got to go for a maybe .......lets see......hmmmm.......a tomorrow or futuristic themed ride/ attraction? Neat concept for TOMORROWland right?

I think they both fit into a futuristic themed attraction or ride. I don't think Monsters Inc Laugh Floor should go in any way. However I think Stitch does need an over haul, in both the theming and the ride itself.

rioriz

If you're trying to suggest that I am the person behind the CoP twitter, then no. Otherwise, i've no idea what you're trying to say lol.

You know how the Father in CoP is always updating us on the progress:

" We can travel from New York to Los Angeles by train in only three days"

"Welcome to 2017...remember in 2010 when CMs used to get paid $9 and hour, well now they are getting paid almost $11 and hour...how about that progress"

Last edited:

FoozieBear

Dont forget the rent Paid to disney directly from wages...
...which is much cheaper rent than if you were to find an apartment anywhere else in Orlando, I may add. Sure it's going back to Disney, but you can't find a better deal in the area as far as rent goes. Even splitting.

This is true. I've tried looking for places in Orlando, and it is difficult to find inexpensive options. Disney doesn't really have to care about those elements, but at least they give the option at a price that isn't expensive.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
This is true. I've tried looking for places in Orlando, and it is difficult to find inexpensive options. Disney doesn't really have to care about those elements, but at least they give the option at a price that isn't expensive.

The rent for a CP at Disney is pretty steep considering 4-6 people to a room at what 600/pp

Just another example of Disney's greed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom