Monster's Inc 2

Iakona

Original Poster
I read this blog everyday and Honor has been pretty accurate. I, for one, am excited about this. I think there are plenty of possibilities to explore in Monstropolis.

http://blueskydisney.blogspot.com/

The rumors are true...

It appears that Pete Docter has settled on his next directing gig and the film project is a familiar one. While he likely won't be talking about it until his press junkets are through for "
Up," the feature that he'll be working on(and has been for a while) is the sequel to "Monster's Inc." with tentative plans for it being Pixar's 2013 release.

You heard it here guys...

Disneyfanman

BlueSkyDisney is always a great read, and I have found their information more accurate than not. Even if not, it's never presented as more than a rumor or discussion topic unless quoting somebody like Doctor.

More than anything else, its always a FUN read!

Thanks for sharing the link. I loved MI, and hope to see a great sequel from Pete and the Pixar team. It always seemed to me to be ripe for a sequel, since there were so many ways to continue a story, and so many ways in which to go.

erasure fan1

I would rather see a sequel to the Incredibles first, but I loved MI as well, so its all good. I just hope they dont go too sequel crazy.

DTM93

I think this would be good as I did like this film but with all of the Pixar films I wouldn't expect to see this around until about 2013/2014.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom