Monorail256's Trip Report (8-1 / 8-9)

Hi everyone! :wave: It's great to be back... well... not really, but you get the idea. My trip consisted of 9 days and 8 nights at Disney Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.

The first day we did really nothing, just stayed at the Resort. I think we went swimming, but really remember. We ate lunch at the Wilderness Lodge. I think its called "Roaring Fork?!". And we ate dinner at Trails End.

Next day we stayed at the resort some more and looked around. Went to downtown Disney and then went to MK at night. We did JC, POTC, BTMR, Splash, HM, TTA, and COP.

Sunday was the day we had been waiting for. Today was Annual Passholder Previews of Mission:Space. I cant tell you how many times I rode this ride, but the experiance everytime was just as good as the first. I cannot tell you enough, this ride is AMAZING.
Besides doing Space all day I think I rode Test Track twice (looking for Kenan). I also saw Patrick today, but as it would turn out.. we never did get to meet.

Monday was just another day at Epcot. I did Space most of the day with an occasional stop to the single rider line over at Test Track to see if I could catch Kenan. I'd see him, but when I would go to open my mouth to say something to him, nothing would come out. I guess I was just nervous?! I also did Body Wars, Living with the Land, JIYI, AA, Maelstrom (RoCkS!!!). You wouldnt believe how long the lines were for Body Wars. :rolleyes:

Tuesday, Patrick said he was going to be at Epcot, so I went there again. I rode Space pretty much all day cus I figured he would be there a lot. But, our luck... he saw me, I didnt see him. He didnt have a chance to say anything... we didnt get to meet. :lol:

Wednesday, I went to MGM did RNRC 2 times, Star Tours 3 times, GMR, TOT, backlot, and then decided to head over to AK. Hopped on Dinosaur and then left. It was really hot over there and really crowded. Plus, I dont really care for that park. Ended the day over at MGM with Fantasmic.

Thursday, I went to Epcot again. By this time practically everyone who was working at Space knew me. This is the day I experianced so much on this ride. First.. I want you guys to pay attention when they say "Enclosed Dark Spaces". I got in it once with a Mexican girl, (who was my age) with her dad and mom. As soon as the ride started, she started screaming her head off and pounding as hard as she could on the capsule doors. That ruined the ride for me. Then... I want you all, if you get sick and throw up to please tell a CM. I had just been givin the last briefing from Capcom and went accross the cockpit... sat down.. pulled down the retraint. I looked ahead.. there was vomit EVERYWHERE. Somehow, I managed not to get any on me, but I did manage to get some on my shoes. One good thing happened today though, I met Kenan outside of Test Track. He's a really nice guy, anyone going down should stop by and see him. Uh hey Kenan... "can you tell me the differance between single and standby?" :lol: Poor guy has to say it to practiclly everyone that comes up to him.

Friday was a sad day cus it was my last.... but me and Patrick were supposed to finally meet. So it was going to be a good day. I went to Epcot again... rode Space and Test Track all day. When 2 oclock came around.. I had forgot about Patrick. I went to go use the internet phone by innoventions, but it wasnt working. So I hopped a bus back to my resort.. and used the internet phone there. He said he might / might not be able to come. So I called him and it turned out that he wasnt able to come.. which is definately all right. I felt really bad for him... his school schedule is so screwed up. Hope everythigns better Patrick :). Went back to Epcot to ride Space one last time and say goodbye to all the friends I made there (Jackie, is by far the best CM working at Space... not to mention shes CUUUUUUUUUTE. Me and this girl got to know one another and everytime she would see me, she would give me like 20 fastpasses... shes really awesome, if you see her.. say "Hi!" for me). Went to MK, rode COP for Grizz, TTA, Tiki Room and did a thing I never do, met up with characters and got pictures with them. Whenever I get my filmed developed, I'll post them. Went back to Fort Wilderness....

Hope this didnt bore you.. Im tired :snore:

tigsmom

Sounds like Patrick had trouble hooking up with people all week...we missed him, too. And we couldn't find you either!

Ate more than a few meals in the Roarin Forks!!!:slurp:

monorail256

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigsmom
Sounds like Patrick had trouble hooking up with people all week...we missed him, too. And we couldn't find you either!

Ate more than a few meals in the Roarin Forks!!!:slurp:

I know! Your daughter was IMing me on my phone... but I couldn't IM her back. Everytime I would it said I had no service or anything.. really ATT screwed me this time. Then your daughter gave me her cell number and told me to call her.. but I got that message to late. I called her the next day from a pay phone... and got voicemail :lol: . Oh well.... next time.

btw.. I was at Wilderness Lodge everyday I was there.. looking for you.. lol I would either go before I would go to a park.. or after a park. One day I was in the pay phone by the store.. and I went to go throw something away.. and I saw a piece of tablet paper with the name "Katie" all over it.. I figured it was your daughter who did it.. but who knows.. maybe it was another Katie? :veryconfu

Also.. I forgot to add...
I wrote down some of the words to the Mission:Space song that they play as you walk down the either super long or short hallway.

Destiny, begins with you and me, through all space and time, the achievments of man kind. As we sail the sea of discoveries, on hero's wings we fly.

Now keep in mind.. that if off the top of my head and a few of those words could be wrong.. and there is more to the song than that! I just dont remember it... :(

Lil'mermaid

That paper may have been mine... and I ate there EVERYDAY!! Dude, I got ur voice mail and u never called back and left me no number!!! lol

Im gonna have to set up a trip report....:)

monorail256

Original Poster
Originally posted by Lil'mermaid
That paper may have been mine... and I ate there EVERYDAY!! Dude, I got ur voice mail and u never called back and left me no number!!! lol

Im gonna have to set up a trip report....:)

I was going to "garbage pick" and take it with me.. but when I really took a good look at it.. there was some gum on it.. so needless to say.. I dont have it. :lol:

monorail256

Original Poster
Originally posted by goofyfordisney
Happy to see that you thought MIssion:Space was "AMAZING" :)

Its more than "AMAZING"... I just couldn't think of a better word than that at the time... :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom