monorail stops?

tinkfan05

Original Poster
Can someone tell me where the monorails stop? Wondering how many places we can visit using the monorail system and without having to use the bus system. Thanks!

maggiegrace1

From The Transpotation and Ticket Center..it goes to The Polynesian,The Grand Floridian,The Magic Kingdom,The Contemporary and then back to The TTC.

Then at the TTC you can switch over to the Epcot Monorail and take it to Epcot and circle back.

JerseySkiddie

The resort beam stops at MK, the Grand Floridian, Polynesian, TTC and the Contemporary Resort.

The Express only goes between MK and the TTC

And to get to Epcot you have to transfer at the TTC and that beam only goes between Epcot and the TTC.

Hope that helps!

echoscot

Can someone tell me where the monorails stop? Wondering how many places we can visit using the monorail system and without having to use the bus system. Thanks!

Since everyone has already anwered your question, I just wanted to thank you for taking a few minutes to research your trip. It will make it so much more enjoyable for you.

Have a great time.

Patsc85

Its key to remember, you must transfer at the TTC to the Epcot monorail to reach Epcot. There is no direct service from Magic Kingdom or any of the three Magic Kingdom resorts to and from Epcot.

daverube

As an aside, there are a three resorts near the backside of the WS in Epcot that you can walk to. If you're gonna walk the WS, why not take a side trip??

The hotels are: Disney's Board Walk Inn, the Swan and the Dolphin....

dave

tinkfan05

Original Poster
Since everyone has already anwered your question, I just wanted to thank you for taking a few minutes to research your trip. It will make it so much more enjoyable for you.

Have a great time.

Oh, I've spent quite a lot longer than a few minutes!:lookaroun I'm on these boards daily and like to plan EVERY aspect of my trip. My husband says I'm a little obsessed with Disney. I'd have to disagree with him, I'm ALOT obsessed! It keeps me happy!!:D

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Oh, I've spent quite a lot longer than a few minutes!:lookaroun I'm on these boards daily and like to plan EVERY aspect of my trip. My husband says I'm a little obsessed with Disney. I'd have to disagree with him, I'm ALOT obsessed! It keeps me happy!!:D
hey, whatever works. better to smile around him then be a big ole.... [filter] kid friendly site. :D

lilclerk

As an aside, there are a three resorts near the backside of the WS in Epcot that you can walk to. If you're gonna walk the WS, why not take a side trip??

The hotels are: Disney's Board Walk Inn, the Swan and the Dolphin....

dave
And the Beach and Yacht Clubs!
You can also take a boat between Epcot and DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom