Monorail efficiency ???

NickMaio

Original Poster
Just a quick question to us monorail lovers.

We were noticing that on our last couple of trips - the monorail has been down for repairs more and more often.
Example - our last trip over 5 theme park days we only rode it once - To Epcot.
Two years ago 2-3 times, three years ago - 5+ times.

Has anyone else noticed this - ???

The monorail was such in icon for me and my family growing up - it was the original "Must Do".

Lately it seems to be in quite disrepair - not working very often - strange smelling cabs and long breakdowns with people on them.

It is quite sad that Disney seems content to let this icon breakdown in front of everyone.
We have not visited in two years - here's hoping things have changed???

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Just a quick question to us monorail lovers.

We were noticing that on our last couple of trips - the monorail has been down for repairs more and more often.
Example - our last trip over 5 theme park days we only rode it once - To Epcot.
Two years ago 2-3 times, three years ago - 5+ times.

Has anyone else noticed this - ???

The monorail was such in icon for me and my family growing up - it was the original "Must Do".

Lately it seems to be in quite disrepair - not working very often - strange smelling cabs and long breakdowns with people on them.

It is quite sad that Disney seems content to let this icon breakdown in front of everyone.
We have not visited in two years - here's hoping things have changed???
Try a thread search. There’s quite a lot of discussion about this very topic.

thomas998

Just wonder ing what is was like last summer.
Didn't notice as much of an issue with it this fall as I did a few year back. A few year back I remember a couple of time getting in a compartment and having the air conditioning leaking condensation all over the place. Didn't notice that this fall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom