Monday!!

Ariel

Original Poster
Hey gang!! I hope everyone had a really great weekend!! :) I hope you had a great birthday Marcia!

Let's hope we have a good week this week, although I admit I am starting off the week a little tired...but, I really don't mind that one bit.:D

markymark

Originally posted by Ariel
Hey gang!! I hope everyone had a really great weekend!! :) I hope you had a great birthday Marcia!

Let's hope we have a good week this week, although I admit I am starting off the week a little tired...but, I really don't mind that one bit.:D

Stop sounding so cheerful!!!!

It's Monday ..... Monday!!!! That's no time to be cheerful!

BAAAAAAA

:p

Ariel

Original Poster
Re: Re: Monday!!

Originally posted by markymark

Stop sounding so cheerful!!!!

It's Monday ..... Monday!!!! That's no time to be cheerful!

BAAAAAAA

:p

Sorry.

Is this better?

It's Monday!! :( :mad:

Ariel

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Monday!!

Sorry for being so miserable, but it's the 7th January, and we all know what that means :cry:

Yes, and it's a very positive day for you. You should be happy and hopeful. I am for you. :)

markymark

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Monday!!

Originally posted by Ariel

Yes, and it's a very positive day for you. You should be happy and hopeful. I am for you. :)

Actually, I am! I just though I'd act miserable!!!

I feel this is the start of a long journey, but one where I intend to reach my destination. :)

DisJosh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Monday!!

Sorry for being so miserable, but it's the 7th January, and we all know what that means :cry:

Sorry, no I dont know what it is. lol I miss out on hearing from ya when I don't stay up all nite lol!

markymark

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Monday!!

Originally posted by DisJosh

Sorry, no I dont know what it is. lol I miss out on hearing from ya when I don't stay up all nite lol!

Josh - the diet has begun :cry: PLUS I am attempting to go without booze for at least a month - should do it no problem :brick:

NowInc

I should be carefull..too many "omens" this morning have warned me that today is going to be a baaaaaaaaaad day....

I woke up by falling out of bed...then..walking to my bathroom...I stubed my toe...

Get in the shower...water was WAY hotter than normal..tho it woke me up..

Didnt have time for breakfast (not that I usually eat it anyway)...

Get in my car...halfway to work I realize I left all my music CDs at home (not necessary for my day...but still nice to have..ya know?)

Get to work...my office door is somehow LOCKED...so I had to wait for maintence to open it....

Sat down at my computer....turned on my monitor....BLUE SCREEN...o joy....

And the Hallogen light in here is going bad...so its making that lovely buzzing noise...

And here I am...2 and a half hours later....not looking forward to the rest of my day....

:brick:

markymark

Originally posted by NowInc
I should be carefull..too many "omens" this morning have warned me that today is going to be a baaaaaaaaaad day....

I woke up by falling out of bed...then..walking to my bathroom...I stubed my toe...

Get in the shower...water was WAY hotter than normal..tho it woke me up..

Didnt have time for breakfast (not that I usually eat it anyway)...

Get in my car...halfway to work I realize I left all my music CDs at home (not necessary for my day...but still nice to have..ya know?)

Get to work...my office door is somehow LOCKED...so I had to wait for maintence to open it....

Sat down at my computer....turned on my monitor....BLUE SCREEN...o joy....

And the Hallogen light in here is going bad...so its making that lovely buzzing noise...

And here I am...2 and a half hours later....not looking forward to the rest of my day....

:brick:

Heh Heh!

I am leaving in 20 minutes :lol:

NowInc

Originally posted by mightyduck
Oh, Now... go sit in the adult lounge sans pants until you feel better. ;)

And marky, cut that out! :mad:

;)

:lol:

Done and done...i knew i could count on you to cheer me up ;)

markymark

Oh, Now... go sit in the adult lounge sans pants until you feel better. ;)

And marky, cut that out! :mad:

;)

:lol:

LOL!!!!

Sorry!

I'll stop in a few minutes.......once I go home :lol:

:animwink:

mightyduck

I'd tell you to bite me, but that might be rude. ;)

Have a good night, Marky... you deserve it having made it through another Monday. :)

markymark

Have a good night, Marky... you deserve it having made it through another Monday. :)

True! especially a Monday, when I start a diet AND give up ale!

(actually, that has taken the smile off my face :()

NowInc

And today is his faithfull day....tisk tisk...Marky...If i still drank...id tip my glass to you ;)

NowInc

pst.... D'ya think just one would be OK? :lookaroun

LoL...dont look at me...I am off the alcheehol for good..so of course I am going to say NO!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom