Momento Mori quality merch at... spirit halloween?

tanc

Original Poster
Recently I went to Spirit Halloween and some of the merch is really good. To me, it rivaled some of the park stuff even. I hope the parks will get some of the merch though. I got the Victor Geist statue online, but it by far is probably my favorite piece of merch. Unfortunately I could not find more photos but they had a cool selection.

This is the first year I think the haunted mansion has been at Spirit as far as I'm aware so just wanted to posted it. Pretty cool.

20210920_141120.jpg

20210920_141244.jpg

(Wreath was made by me, the resin sign is from Spirit)
20210913_150657.jpg

1631026160821.jpg

I guess what I can say is that the decor stuff at Spirit Halloween was cooler to me than what was at WDW. I am a bit shocked that they have Spirit some exclusive merch too.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Recently I went to Spirit Halloween and some of the merch is really good. To me, it rivaled some of the park stuff even. I hope the parks will get some of the merch though. I got the Victor Geist statue online, but it by far is probably my favorite piece of merch. Unfortunately I could not find more photos but they had a cool selection.

This is the first year I think the haunted mansion has been at Spirit as far as I'm aware so just wanted to posted it. Pretty cool.

I guess what I can say is that the decor stuff at Spirit Halloween was cooler to me than what was at WDW. I am a bit shocked that they have Spirit some exclusive merch too.

Disney probably had a year's worth of HM merch put into production that never got a chance to be sold due to the pandemic. Spirit Halloween probably got quite a few lots of it at a bargain.

JIMINYCR

Nice item, I'd like to get one too. Memento Mori has never had an extensive amount of merchandise on the shelves due to the small size of the building. Disney should have build a larger area to sell merch because of the popularity of the attraction. I'm always picking something up there on a trip to bring home to add to what I have. I was disappointed in what was displayed on our May trip, then read that the shipments of merch was interrupted by covid.

tanc

Original Poster
Yeah the haunted mansion deserves a store the size of POTC. It's really a shame Disney picked a ridiculously small place.

tanc

Original Poster
Nearly a year later I decided to bump this.

Pretty cool stuff. There's new stuff on shop Disney too and I guess it's decent. Just not like any real decoration stuff.

ppete1975

Nearly a year later I decided to bump this.

Pretty cool stuff. There's new stuff on shop Disney too and I guess it's decent. Just not like any real decoration stuff.

I think thats all the stuff from last year, maybe a new item or two. I am hoping when spirit stores reopen soon (the online store locator tells you when some stores 8/4 some later) that they release some new stuff. If I remember right they announce their new stuff at that time.

tanc

Original Poster
It's that time of year again.

The busts are pretty cool, they're actually pretty large. Also the lantern reminds me of the victorgeist statue a few years back. Not sure if the state of the momento mori merch is better, but I've always been really looking forward to what spirit halIoween has to offer each year lately.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Last year Lowes also had some stuff including 18 inch stuffies of Phineas, Ezra, and Gus that my son tried to sleep with every night. This year I'm only seeing inflatables, at least so far.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom