Moderate Resorts Question

MasonDuo

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the moderate resorts have frozen blue drink in the cafeteria areas that you can get with your refillable mug. Crazy question I know -but my fiance loved that he could get this at Pop Century and I wanted to book our upcoming trip in one of the moderate resorts and this is on his list of importance in a resort. :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: Any imput would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Nemo14

I've never seen them at any of the resorts other than Pop, but I think you can get them in DTD too. I'm sure someone will verify this for you.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the moderate resorts have frozen blue drink in the cafeteria areas that you can get with your refillable mug. Crazy question I know -but my fiance loved that he could get this at Pop Century and I wanted to book our upcoming trip in one of the moderate resorts and this is on his list of importance in a resort. :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: Any imput would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
I really don't remember seeing the blue drink in OKW or anywhere alse for that matter, they may only have it at POP, remember that may be part of the theming for the resort. But as far as I remember, the mugs can be filled with any beverage, so the blue stuff is a drink, a pretty thick drink, but still a drink.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom