Mobile stages coming to Star Wars - A Galaxy Far, Far, Away

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Or they could use the Jedi Training stage and parade the characters down the street a couple of times a day .... why do they think they need a stage in the hub of the park?

It's the only place big enough for a stage and giant screen?

21stamps

Or they could use the Jedi Training stage and parade the characters down the street a couple of times a day .... why do they think they need a stage in the hub of the park?

There's probably too many JTA shows for that to work.. plus, where would the screen go?
I think it definitely needs it's own stage

'Tis true. There's some... issues.
The issues were minor and have been resolved, lasted delay I believe were due to some safety issues that were found when some new department got a look at them
I saw some tweets indicating there were issues of some sort. Not sure how accurate they were or what exactly the issue was.
Do you have a link to these tweets, I like to see them

ToTBellHop

What happened at the MK with the lighting rigs in the hub says a lot. If they decided not to hide them in the signature park, the chances of the Studios getting something that preserves the look is very remote.
Isn't that so sad? And now they have an even more hub-centric fireworks show there with obstructed views. I doubt we will ever know, but I wonder if WDI proposed telescoping rigs there and someone higher up said "no" or if WDI just didn't think to do it (i.e. lack of attention to detail). It seems like those would have been pennies relative to the cost of the hub project.

I feel like the WDI of the 1980s would have made telescoping palm trees in front of the Chinese Theatre!

The moving stages look exactly like the stage that's out there now, with screens attached and all of the black and gold theme. Only difference is the movability.
yep, they look exactly the same, aside from the lower stage that comes out from the main stage and all the stairs that unfold from this lower stage

andysol

Seems this may be a larger problem than first thought. The show seems to have completely dropped off the schedule now.

Some of the characters from the show are doing walk-around meet and greets during the downtime.

Am I the only one that is more than OK if this "show" never comes back?

It's about as spare as it gets- just introductions, really. Its more of a fashion show than anything.

The "no stage view" and simple walk-around meet and greets sound like a much better outcome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom