Moana now in FANTASMIC!

discos

Original Poster
So I just got back from a trip and as I was going through my footage, I noticed Moana appeared on the Steamboat Willie in the finale, taking Stitch's place at the front of the boat. I went to YouTube to check other videos and it seems like this change happened sometime in the last week and a half. Its nice seeing Moana appearing more at WDW but does any know if this is a permanent change to the finale character line up?
Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 7.27.25 PM.png

TwilightZone

So I just got back from a trip and as I was going through my footage, I noticed Moana appeared on the Steamboat Willie in the finale, taking Stitch's place at the front of the boat. I went to YouTube to check other videos and it seems like this change happened sometime in the last week and a half. Its nice seeing Moana appearing more at WDW but does any know if this is a permanent change to the finale character line up?View attachment 244404
moana ride confirmed to replace stitch's great escape

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Too bad it's always delayed/cancelled due to weather/cancelled due to technical difficulties every time I try to see it.

RAXIP

While Moana took Stitch’s spot on the boat, she replaced Mulan in the cast. I’d guess when Moana is not available Stitch moves back to the top. Here’s a pic with both on the boat.
90C54693-50A7-4724-802D-A81FBA285C0E.jpeg

The video is from yesterday, but Moana joined the cast August. However, she may not always be in the show.

UPDATE: From August 19, 2017
16EA8E56-D252-41F6-B417-82571F39B751.png

Stitch on top and Moana on the bottom in Mulan’s spot.

Last edited:

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
While Moana took Stitch’s spot on the boat, she replaced Mulan in the cast. I’d guess when Moana is not available Stitch moves back to the top. Here’s a pic with both on the boat.
View attachment 244495
The video is from yesterday, but Moana joined the cast August. However, she may not always be in the show.

UPDATE: From August 19, 2017
View attachment 244496
Stitch on top and Moana on the bottom in Mulan’s spot.
Moana is in Mulan’s spot, however, Mulan can still appear if Moana is not available on any given night.

xcrunxc

View media item 4931
This was from my visit on November 1st. You can see Moana is there, but Stitch is definitely missing.

It also appears there may have been a few other characters missing from my viewing, or they are just more spread out/in different positions?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
You must have a bad luck because it's not that common, unless you go in the summer during season. Lightning and metal benches plus Mickey on top of a mountain never work out great.

In July, they cancelled the show mid-through. During Columbus Day Weekend, they cancelled it twice and delayed it 20 minutes one time, which resulted in us skipping cuz we had to go to Halloween Party.

So I guess it was bad luck.

Bolt

In July, they cancelled the show mid-through. During Columbus Day Weekend, they cancelled it twice and delayed it 20 minutes one time, which resulted in us skipping cuz we had to go to Halloween Party.

So I guess it was bad luck.
Yeah - bad luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom